100x Washed Ghee- World's Best Moisturizer!

Forums A5. Sell Your Stuff 100x Washed Ghee- World's Best Moisturizer!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saloni_fizzy sparkles 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Sanha Sanha 
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I am so happy to inform you that I am selling ‘100 times washed ghee’ which is better known as ‘World’s Best Moisturizer’!

I guess most of you are unaware of its benefits, so let me tell you.

As per Ayurveda, Shata- Dhauta- Ghrita or 100x Washed Ghee is known to penetrate through the 7 layers of our skin ensuring you the maximum benefit! It has a very smooth and light – whipped butter consistency that your skin absorbs it without leaving any greasiness. 100x washed ghee has excellent anti-aging properties, cure acne, and scars, fades sun spots, heals burns and many other skin inflammations. And moreover, it suits all skin types and can be safely used on infants as well!

It might make me a bad businessman, but I am telling you that it can be prepared at home – all you have to do is wash Ghee for exactly 100 times. And the end result of this laborious effort is a super absorbing, non-comedogenic cream for your skin. But it can take 5-6 hours to do it properly as per Ayurveda. Hence, I chose to make it and sell them 😊 We use 100% pure and homemade ghee and use no additives and preservatives in it.

We sell it at ₹250 (including shipping charges) for 50 gms.

If you wish to buy, please DM me at http://www.instagram.com/thefab.ayurvedics to place your order.

Thank you so much 😊

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You CAN Never Doubt Yourself!
    https://www.skinnysfitness.com/

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Wow Congratulations. :high5: I’ll do some research and then place the order with you. Have never heard of this. :smile:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Have never used it but this does sound really unique and good :high5: :jaiho:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.