12% Glycolic Acid to get rid of severe acne

Forums 1A. Skincare 12% Glycolic Acid to get rid of severe acne

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Chayanti Chayanti 4 days, 6 hours ago.

• Author
     jomolimbb 

I have been going through a bad phase of hormonal acne and nothing seems to work – I have discovered this glycolic 12% ointment which has reduced the breakouts to a great extent. Those who are suffering from cystic or hormonal acne, try it out.

Madhur 
    Participant

For me, 3 facial oils helped a lot – Clarins lotus oil, Kama ayurveda kumkumadi and pure rosehip oil. My skin is currently almost pimple free. :dance:

What’s the name of the ointment, Jomol? Do you think it will suit combination dry to dry skin? :smile:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Madhur, which pure rosehip oil do you use? :makeup:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Madhur 
      Participant

Shikha, got it from a instagram seller called blend it raw apothecary. They sell all natural raw products and oils. It’s good but get expired within 5-6 months, so have to use 50 ml bottle fast fast :biggrin:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

What’s the name Jomol? :pompom:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

jomolimbb 

Madhur, shikha, the name is Glyco A 12% cream.

Also, madhur, which brand’s rosehip oil?

Madhur 
      Participant

thank you Jomol :high5:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

I have to get this… I keep on getting a lot of acne especially on the days when I have something to attend :headbang:

Chayanti Chayanti 
    Participant

I have to buy it.. currently I am using only DIY face washes which help me a lot to keep skin clear.. but have to try this as well..

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.