Amazing beauty hacks that actually work

Forums 2. Makeup and Beauty Amazing beauty hacks that actually work

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  monicaram 3 days, 23 hours ago.

• Author
    Reena kaura Reena kaura 
    Participant

Hey everyone ,
    All of us have our own and very favourite beauty hacks that you think are bit weird but work amazing for you. Please list your favourite beauty hacks that you think works for you. Mine are
    1. If I ever feel my hair need some volume in them and need a really good cleanse once in a while. I add half table spoon of baking soda in my shampoos mix with water. Apply on my before night oiled hair. Wash them without a conditioner. Welcome to the bouncy hair world :dance:

2. I hate when I can see my pink or coral blush a little too much on my cheeks. For that before applying my foundation I usually apply good amount of blusher or highlighter ( little more than usual ) and use foundation after that set it the setting powder. You have nice natural pinky cheeks with pretty glow.
    Looking forward to hear some more :high5:

Madhur 
    Participant

Those are great hacks. :high5: My favourite are –

1) I have combination, sensitive, moody skin which some time turns too oily or dry. So rather than buying numerous moisturiser, I just add drops of almond or kumkumadi oil in a lightweight moisturiser as per my skin needs.

2) I sometimes use dried felt tip eyeliner to apply gel eyeliner. Basically I clean the dried tip with Mac brush cleanser and then apply gel eyeliner with it. It especially works really well if I want to make winged eyeliner. :smile:

Reena kaura Reena kaura 
      Participant

Hey Madur , I usually love liquid eyeliners so sharp and long lasting . I might try this trick if I decided to buy gel eyeliners .

Esha Esha 
    Participant

For me, yogurt is an one stop solution to multiple problems. It reduces tan, moisturise skin, fades acne marks and keeps teh face soft :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Reena kaura Reena kaura 
      Participant

Hey Esha ,
      I have tried yoghurt on my hair as a mask but haven’t tired on my face . I might try this tip in this weekend . Thanks for sharing your secret :shy:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Thanks for the tips Reena. I will try the blusher one for sure. :makeup: I like to use coconut oil to solve all my skin and hair related issues. :waiting:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Reena kaura Reena kaura 
      Participant

Coconut oil is an awesome thing . I love using it on my hair :dance:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

1. I wash my hair at night and sleep in a bun and the next morning it gives me amazing beach waves :high5:

2. I rub a baby powder in my hair whenever I am out of a dry shampoo and my hair is fresh and oil free :high5:

Reena kaura Reena kaura 
      Participant

Hey Saloni , just wondering do you tie your hair when they are still wet or do you blow dry them . As hair experts says we shouldn’t go to bed with wet hair . As it cause more hair fall than normal when you are sleeping?

monicaram 
      Participant

you might not want to sleep with wet hair..the dampness can lead to facial/cranial nerve inflammation

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.