Hey everyone ,
All of us have our own and very favourite beauty hacks that you think are bit weird but work amazing for you. Please list your favourite beauty hacks that you think works for you. Mine are
1. If I ever feel my hair need some volume in them and need a really good cleanse once in a while. I add half table spoon of baking soda in my shampoos mix with water. Apply on my before night oiled hair. Wash them without a conditioner. Welcome to the bouncy hair world
2. I hate when I can see my pink or coral blush a little too much on my cheeks. For that before applying my foundation I usually apply good amount of blusher or highlighter ( little more than usual ) and use foundation after that set it the setting powder. You have nice natural pinky cheeks with pretty glow.
Looking forward to hear some more
Those are great hacks. My favourite are –
1) I have combination, sensitive, moody skin which some time turns too oily or dry. So rather than buying numerous moisturiser, I just add drops of almond or kumkumadi oil in a lightweight moisturiser as per my skin needs.
2) I sometimes use dried felt tip eyeliner to apply gel eyeliner. Basically I clean the dried tip with Mac brush cleanser and then apply gel eyeliner with it. It especially works really well if I want to make winged eyeliner.
For me, yogurt is an one stop solution to multiple problems. It reduces tan, moisturise skin, fades acne marks and keeps teh face soft
Thanks for the tips Reena. I will try the blusher one for sure. I like to use coconut oil to solve all my skin and hair related issues.
Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)
1. I wash my hair at night and sleep in a bun and the next morning it gives me amazing beach waves
2. I rub a baby powder in my hair whenever I am out of a dry shampoo and my hair is fresh and oil free
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.