An opportunity to be a boy for one day

Forums 1. General Chit-Chat An opportunity to be a boy for one day

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Alia Alia 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Alia Alia 
    Participant

Hello girls, how are you all? So as we all know that there’s always a phase of life or situation where we all girls think that it would have been better if we were a guy! :headscratch:
    I feel it when it comes to girl’s safety, :pan: menstruation day, :sad: wearing half pants in fronts of parents, :shy: going outside late night and much more… So share your views on this with us and let us know that if you were given a chance to be a guy for 1 day then what would have you done :biggrin:

Suguna Suguna 
    Participant

I wonder why boys dont have periods, getting pregnant, why the hell only we :cry: But comparing to the motherhood satisfaction cannot be seen in Boys phase
    Yes, i like going out anytime anywhere with no dress code, roaming roaming, coming late home! wearing only half pants & baniyan in home :hihi:

Alia Alia 
      Participant

Haha same here.. :hihi: I also keep thinking that why do girls only have these painful things,why not boys? :cry:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Hahahaha I would take a long trip with my boy buddies.. I can do that now also, but being a boy it would be so much more fun :hihi: :jaiho:

Alia Alia 
      Participant

Hehe cool saloni! :cool:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I would like to stay out all night long on my bike with my girlfriend :cool:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Alia Alia 
      Participant

wow!! :hihi:

mansi jain 
    Participant

Just having that feeling of freedom! I love thaat and want to have it.

Alia Alia 
      Participant

Yaa true yaar!! They have so much freedom for everything

Chayanti Chayanti 
    Participant

I can enjoy the fun of bike rides. It’s so amazing

Alia Alia 
      Participant

Yaaa it is :yes:

Madhur 
    Participant

Honestly, I never thought about it & I am quite happy being a girl. :biggrin: If I ever turned into boy, I will be horribly annoyed :P

Alia Alia 
      Participant

Hahaha :rofl:

Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 
    Participant

I am happy and proud being a girl and just for not having periods i don’t wish to be a boy :P

Alia Alia 
      Participant

Yess it’s true but when i get periods then all these kinds of thought run into my mind and i can’t help it!! :headbang:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.