Anushka Sharma turns vegetarian

Forums 3. Bollywood/ Hollywood/ TV/ Celebrities! Anushka Sharma turns vegetarian

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Gunjan R 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author
     mansi jain 
    Participant

She said in one of her recent interviews that,”It was difficult for me to turn vegetarian, but it was a conscious choice I made. My love for animals and spiritual reasons brought on this lifestyle change,”

“Eating healthy is a choice you have to constantly make at every meal. It’s important for you to decide what works for you. Then, stick to it. Strong willpower will get you through,” Anushka says. The actress, who follows a gluten-free diet, is almost vegan, and though her shoots abroad make it challenging for her to find food that she can eat, she doesn’t let that come in her way. “I’ve noticed that since I’ve switched to vegetarianism, I don‘t fall sick as often. Also, I’ve become more conscious about the environment. I want to set the right kind of example as a human being,” she says.

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

That is a nice choice… it is difficult for a non-veggie to become a vegetarian but nice that she is planning to stick to it :high5: :high5: :high5:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Good choice :high5: I can never imagine going gluten-free though. :shy:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Gunjan R 
    Participant

Being a vegetarian myself, I know how tough it is! The social pressure, the verrryyyy limited choices and the trolls. But, Anushka made a conscious choice and is trying to set an example for everyone else. Kudos to her! :)

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.