Has any1 purchased from tambeauty recently?

Forums A1. Shopaholics, Unite! Has any1 purchased from tambeauty recently?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Madhur 2 months ago.

• Author
     Nigmin 
    Participant

I want to purchase from tambeauty..Any1 have any idea about this website..what are the custom charges??has any1 purchased from this website recently??

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Noooo :shy:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Madhur 
    Participant

Hi Nigmin :smile:

I had bought from them around a year and shared the experience as well here. You can check the post. My friend ordered from them a month or so back and have similar experience, but the do check the shipping price. It keeps on changing.

And as far as I know nowadays custom duties are levied on almost all international packages, except for those which are below $30. But even then it’s not guaranteed. I will suggest you to buy from TAM when the products you want are on sale. Otherwise with product price + shipping + custom, you will be paying the same amount as the products available in India.

Haul and shopping experience from TAM (Official website of Makeup Revolution)

PS – my friend didn’t have to pay custom. Her package was for 25 pounds, excluding shipping. :smile:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.