Are Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover expecting their first child?

Forums 3. Bollywood/ Hollywood/ TV/ Celebrities! Are Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover expecting their first child?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 3 months ago.

• Author
     Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

According to the media, Bipasha was spotted wearing this gorgeous red dress but hiding her tummy with a bag led to the speculation of her being pregnant. While the rumours have been all around, they are in denial but a lot of portals claim that Bipasha has been seen all around wearing loose clothes and she is currently in her first trimester. What do you guys feel looking at the picture? :headscratch: :biggrin:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Smita T 
    Participant

They don’t really look like a couple who would like to start a family so soon. But you never know!

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Yeahhhh I was thinking the same .. they are travel birds.. but everyone has a doubt about her being in her first trimester :high5:

Madhur 
    Participant

I agree with Smita, but well it could be a possibility :smile:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Yesssss I think because may be she is 38.. the chances are high :high5:

tanya20025 
    Participant

I dont think so they would take the plunge so soon ! And She doesn’t look pregnant to me. The bump starts showing a little later though, not during the early months.

Tanya

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I am not sure but seems like media is, as usual, exaggerating everything. Maybe she’s just bloated or PMSing.

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.