Are these mango sneakers on Jabong fake or real?

Forums 5. Fashion Are these mango sneakers on Jabong fake or real?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ara9322 6 months ago.

• Author
     ara9322 
    Participant

I ordered mango sneakers from Jabong. Now after ordering I saw inside of shoes it is written MNG casual sneakers. Checked same shoes at mango website site of India it is written MANGO casual sneakers. Refer pics attaching along side. So are they are real? Shall I cancel the order? :headbang:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    nupoor_n nupoor_n 

Return them. They might keep fake products. Better buy it from the showroom.

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I am not sure but I do not think Jabong sells fake stuff, especially of these international brands.

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

ara9322 
    Participant

Yes I did…. Thank u

ara9322 
    Participant

Yea even I was skeptical about same…But the details were not matching with official site brand which was confusing…Ad I checked same shoes on Myntra though ma size wasn’t available but they matched with the official brand details ….
    Ad not these shoes I checked rest footwear of mango all were having dis MNG but on official site every footwear had MANGO inscribed….So better then doubting I better returned them 😁

Madhur 
    Participant

Jabong doesn’t sell fake products but you may never know. It’s better that you return the sneakers. :yes:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

They might have used MNG instead of MANGO which mean the same and I don’t think Jabong sells fake stuff but if you are not happy with it, return it :high5:

ara9322 
    Participant

Yes even I never had any such issue with jabong till now…..Guess I will check with store PPL what dey have to say on this…..Shoes toh I have returned as vehm ka ilaz Ni :biggrin:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.