Are you following Bigg Boss 11?

Forums 3. Bollywood/ Hollywood/ TV/ Celebrities! Are you following Bigg Boss 11?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 16 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Alia Alia 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author
     Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

The new season of Bigg Boss is finally here and I am not that happy with the bunch of people who have entered :headbang: :headbang: earlier the celebs were so good and very known to us and this time, there are not many interesting people out there in the house :headbang: and there are too many commoners here :headbang: :headbang: did you guys see the premiere and the first episode? How did you like it and who did you like and dislike the most? :high5:
    I really like benafsha, priyanka and hina :high5: waiting to see the others in the upcoming episode :high5: I did not like the first impression of Zubair and Shilpa :headbang: I did not like the list of BB this time but I am a BB fan, so will watch it :hihi:

Sumi 
    Participant

yes I watched the premier. yes me too excited for hina, priyank,benafsha. shilpa always through too many tantrums. now everyone will see her real face. I did not like zubair. yes this time so many commoners, I did not like that thing.

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Hahahahaha yes I have the same thoughts as yours :high5: :high5: yes shilpa seemed like one drama queen but I think this is one show where our perceptions will change everyday :high5: me too super excited :high5:

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

nope and my mom was watching it yesterday and I made her switch it off after going in a anger fuelled rant for 15 minutes about how the show sucks. My ears were bleeding from all that fake fight!

:run: and :shy: from Jomollzzz now

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Hahahaha areeee let her watch na :hihi: :hihi: aisa kyun :hihi: :hihi: I had a friend in the crew, she told that the show isn’t scripted but they ultimately provoke them i every situation that leads to fights and chaos :hihi:

jomolimbb 

Nupooooorrrr :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Wait I whatsapp you clippings from the show :dance:

mansi jain 
    Participant

I have not watched even a single season yet!

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

That is a total record Mansi :jaiho: :hihi:

Alia Alia 
      Participant

Same here mansi….i also haven’t watched a single season of bigboss, those drama’s and fake fights are just too much for me to tolerate :headscratch:

Captain obvious Captain obvious 
    Participant

I don’t know even a single person from this season :hihi:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Hina Khan and Hiten Tejwani are pretty famous… baaki toh even we are googling :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: they are showing names next to the person when he/she talks because we do not know anyone at all :hihi:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Yeah, I agree there are way too many commoners in this season. Wish they bring interesting celebs through wild card entry. I have not been able to watch the show so far, btw. :shy:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Hahahah actually… I hope they bring some celebs whom we will not have to google :hihi: :hihi: start watching, tp hojaayega thoda :hihi: :hihi:

jomolimbb 

I am already loving this season – shilpa shinde and akash are my favorites :rofl: :rofl:

deepika.sv deepika.sv 
      Participant

Jomol, Same pinch! Akash is my favorite too! He is funny :rofl: Shilpa not so much and I feel this guy she fights with is the one who picks the fight. did you see in yesterday’s episode? Did we go on coffee date bla bla…

This Arshi i dont like, she makes everything sound vulgar and her way of speaking I hate! :pan:
      This zubair is also too much, it feels like split personality! he fights and then becomes normal again!

http://packbagswithpikasu.blogspot.nl/
      https://www.instagram.com/packbagswithpikasu/

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Deepika Same thoughts as you :hihi: :hihi: Zubair called Arshi 2 Rs woman :biggrin: :biggrin: they are perfect for each other :hihi: yeah Arshi is too vulgar yaaaa :headbang: :headbang: she has that seduction in everything which looks so yuck actually :hihi:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Hahahaha yaaaa Aakash toh full day he does only bro bro :hihi: :hihi: but he is funny :hihi: and shilpa toh is a full on drama queen.. she acts so abnormal :hihi: :hihi:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.