Bad manners that you hate!

Forums 1. General Chit-Chat Bad manners that you hate!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 28 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Vinnimeow Vinnimeow 
    Participant

The word bad manners itself says that these manners are not pleasant at all, but still there are some examples of bad manners that you absolutely hate. Which are your most hated ones? :pan:

For example, I hate people talking loud on their phones when standing in elevators or people(specially females) pushing the queue and touching you unnecessarily. :pan: :pan:

Captain obvious Captain obvious 
    Participant

When people make noise while eating. Constantly interrupting the other person while he speaks.
    Talking loud unnecessarily.
    Clicking selfies you are in a situation that warrants your attention. ( I have seen people click selfies in middle of the road)

jomolimbb 

I hate it when people chew loudly and whisper, it repulses me, and skin starts to crawl, I absolutely hate to hear the sound to chewing or sipping…..uggh :nono: :nono: :nono:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Sipping is okay with me but loud chewing is yuck :pan:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

poeticmorsels 
    Participant

I really despise people staring at someone’s else phone and laptop esp social networking sites.. why why :pan: :pan: :pan:
    And I also really don’t like when people begin to ask all the history, genealogy tree, birthcharts, age, number, ancestral house only after meeting them like 2 minutes.. what the helll :headbang: :headbang: :pan: :pan:

gratitude always

rashmita 
    Participant

spitting :pan:

Love me for a reason, let the reason be love.... :)

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I hate queue jumpers, like seriously! :pan: And, unfortunately, it’s quite a common sight.

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Sas 
    Participant

I hate when few people don’t let you complete your sentence they just ignore and start talking about themselves..bad bad :nono:

Neet Neet 
    Participant

I hate wen any couple start smooching showing their love in public especially infront of my kid :waiting: :waiting: I mean its true pyar andha hota h, zamane se kya darna but pls kuch sharam-lihaaj self respect sanskaar naam ki cheez b hoti h duniya me.. :waiting: :waiting:
    rest copy paste as above :high5:

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Neet Neet.

If you can dream it, you can do it..... :)

Ketki 
    Participant

Spitting out of bus…taking loudly :nono: :nono: :headbang: :headbang:
    also i have a habit of keeping a thing at its original place once i am done using it…I hate when somebody doesn’t do that :nono: :pan:

justgossip justgossip 
    Participant

Oh I was furious with someone and just saw this :hihi: … Bang on time.Ok I hate people who do all sort of annoying sarcasm which by the way smiling the entire time thinking it to be cool . It is so f$$$$$ irksome. I just went to my nearby parlor for arms waxing which they did half 15 days ago.Due to some reason I could not go agn to complete the entire waxing and today when I m feeling better I finally went there and the girl who is supposed to do all this actually 2 girls they were like oh ask didi to sit (Didi c’mon I’m not that old just 24 we r probably the same age) but that’s not what irritated me they were like oh she is so unwell she can barely speak look at her she has become so weak her face is looking purple and all sort of bull$$$$ I wanted to give them a lesson then n there but that is the only good parlor that we have here though there are 5-6 parlors nearby but I always prefer this one.Now I’m just plain tired of even talking to them I don’t get angry easily but they are so ill mannered and grrr :pan: Sorry vinny for this long story. But I don’t like arguing unnecessarily or fighting with people ,so I think bcoz I talk to them nicely they misuse that also I have seen people talking rudely like they treat their servants but I talk to them how I would to my friend or family …Let’s just end this saga :headbang:

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by justgossip justgossip.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by justgossip justgossip.
       jomolimbb 

If someone makes you feel so bad, it’s justified to give them back or to stay away. Since you would be visiting often (waxing and threading are compulsory monthly rituals), I would suggest tell them openly, you dont like their behavior, and after you have told them this, DON’T LET THEM TOUCH YOUR BROWS FOR THREADING :hihi:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

“DON’T LET THEM TOUCH YOUR BROWS FOR THREADING”

Hahahahahahhaha, you are crazy Jomol :rofl:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

justgossip justgossip 
      Participant

jomol DON’T LET THEM TOUCH YOUR BROWS FOR THREADING” :biggrin: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
      will surely follow it. :yes: :yes: :hihi: :jaiho: :jaiho:

Madhur 
    Participant

People who push and break the queue. And also when you plan a meet with your friends and one of them is constantly on phone talking or messaging with husband/boyfriend/girlfriend/wife, that’s very annoying. :pan:

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  Madhur.
    Sheetal Sheetal 
    Participant

Spitting and throwing the litter any where :yuck:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

People who don’t stand properly in the queue and always act over-smart and go at the beginning of the queue.. couples doing koochi koo on the road :hihi: :hihi: I was going to train and was climbing the bridge … my train was on the platform and I did not wanted to be late or else the train would leave… I rushed and one couple was holding hands.. they caught their hands so tight and I was between them asking for a way to go and leave their hands for a second.. but they did not.. stupid people.. itna kya hai platform pe :hihi: :hihi:

Drishti Kumar 
      Participant

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe 😂😂😂😂😂😂 sorry, can’t help laughing. I laughed so loud while reading this. You should have just jumped over their hands :biggrin: :biggrin:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

hahahahaha lol seriously I wish I had done that :hihi: :hihi:

Resh 
    Participant

Spitting on the road, Loud music in the washroom(I mean if u r such a music freak, ther is something called Earphones), To sound Horn while in the traffic signal..common the person before you is not joking standing there.. And queue violators. :nono: :nono: :nono:

Rati 
    Keymaster

i haaaate when people touch my phone and start checking it. Esp when you show them one pic on your ohone and they start scrolling through the entire album. :waiting: it’s been my pet peeve since college days and I am still the same. Cannot stand it.

Everybody seeks happiness! Not me, though! That’s the difference between me and the rest of the world. Happiness isn’t good enough for me! I demand euphoria! :D

http://fashion.makeupandbeauty.com | http://instagram.com/ratitehrisingh

Esha Esha 
    Participant

spitting in public and bitching U_U
    I am so much hating it these days.

Meera Meera 
    Participant

When someone peeps in to my phone or speaks loud in public.. :nono:

Kat 
    Participant

Asking too many personal questions within first two minutes of conversation. I think it is cultural and is considered okay by many. This really tops my list.
    Using cryptic language on on social media platform – There is no way I can understand ‘sumtng’ means ‘some thing’. Not using properly structured sentences is another pet peeve of mine. Sure enough, it saves the writer time but it takes me ages to read and understand it.

Maahi Maahi 
    Participant

I hate when someone touches me unnecessarily while talking….i don’t know why but I hate it…and yes people looking for a way to their brain using their fingers while poking their nose…uuurrrgghhh..i hate when someone has left the floor wet…its sooo yuck…people who laugh out tooooo loud to get attention and just for the sake they have to say something they puke out the weirdest things…any other person checking my phone or using my things without my permission….i know its wierd but I hate them seriously…. :pan: :pan: and yes people who kick dogs just for fun…

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Maahi Maahi.
     Nemesis 
    Participant

1. Talking to me unnecessarily.
    2. Not making eye contact while talking.
    3. Calling me “tum” because I’m younger.

mansi jain 
    Participant

I hate every bad manner you all have mentioned. Plus being unhygienic, not taking a shower after a workout, smelling like shit! All these things

Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 
    Participant

Picking nose and spitting anywhere they like

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.