Best foundation for Dewy makeup on oily skin

Forums 2. Makeup and Beauty Best foundation for Dewy makeup on oily skin

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by pllvb pllvb 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Esha Esha 
    Participant

My skin used to be super oily at a time. Now it is normal most of the time or even dry in winters. But it still looks a little oily and a little sticky in summers. Can you suggest a budget friendly foundation that will suit my skin type?

Smita T 
    Participant

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. It works great for my oily skin.

Krishnali 
    Participant

I have heard ppl mixing liquid highlighter with matte foundation for dewy effect on oily skin..I think Revlon, Chambor Body shop and Colorbar have liquid highlighters in India..U can try mixing fit me and the liquid highlighter from these brands and see if this is OK for u..U can test this in d counter and skip buying these things if it doesn’t work out to your liking..

Esha Esha 
      Participant

good idea! I will try this out

Madhur 
    Participant

Fit me dewy is not available in India. :(

And Krishnali that’s a great idea! You can also use setting spray or mist for the dewy look. :smile:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I use a facial oil to make any foundation look dewy. I prefer to apply it before my makeup and then add a tiny drop to the foundation. :yes:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Esha Esha 
      Participant

good idea :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

But don’t forget I have dry skin :shy:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

pllvb pllvb 
    Participant

Esha, we are in the same boat cause even I have oily skin. :headbang: Loreal Infallible works best for me. Have you tried it?

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.