Best product to get rid of tan!

Forums 1A. Skincare Best product to get rid of tan!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Madhur 4 months ago.

• Author
     mansi jain 
    Participant

I use Neutrogena SPF 50 sunscreens every day still I am badly tanned which I realized all of sudden when I looked at my pictures. Please suggest me a nice product to get rid of all the tanning. No home remedies please, way too lazy for it. Plus I don’t like to put food products on my face. :rofl:

jomolimbb 

Use a salicylic based ointment – I used halovate but then if you overuse it, you will have bad acne bout – use it for two days till you get rid of the tan and then keep the cream in cold storage….

mansi jain 
      Participant

I use a salicylic based face wash. Will give this ointment a try. Thankyou :puchhi:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Tan is really difficult to get rid of especially with products… recommending you a remedy, use this for 10 days every night before you sleep, keep it on for 30 minutes and wash it.. you will have tan-free face in 10 days and you will thank me :hihi: :hihi:

Saffron+Yogurt+Gram Flour Anti-Tan Face Pack: DIY

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I like using home remedies for removing tan. This one works well for me:

Homemade Papaya Face Pack To Remove Tan

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

mansi jain 
      Participant

Papaya gives me pimples, anything a bit oily like curd or milk does that as well. So avoid putting food ingredients over my face :headbang:

René René 
    Participant

Nature’s Essence Lacto tan clear. It has been reviewed on IMBB. Hth!

"Only those who dare to fail greatly, can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy, Cape Town (1966)

Madhur 
    Participant

This has some great reviews. You can try this :smile:

Spinz Sun-Tan Remover Instant De-Tan Cream Review

Also reapply the sunscreen after 3 hours :)

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.