Best thing about being sick ?

Forums 1. General Chit-Chat Best thing about being sick ?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Saloni_fizzy sparkles 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author
     Smita T 

Have been feeling a bit under the weather lately. Have a bad sore throat, cold and fever. :cry: Being sick sucks !! But lift up my spirit gals, tell me a few things that are best about being sick. On top of my mind is, you get TLC from everyone around you! :yes:

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

Warm soup. :drool:
    Being lazy with out any guilt.

and if you are Phoebe, then sexy voice too. :biggrin:

Smita T 

Phoebe’s sexy voice !! :biggrin: “My sticky shoes, my sticky shoes, why you stick on me, baaabyyy”

Neet Neet 
    Participant

ahh right now for me being sick wud be risky but let me lift up your spirits :pompom: being sick definitely means lots of attention from beloved spouse/partner as you mentioned :shy: especially if they fall in shy category, they shed it off and show their real care love for you :shy: In fact from mom dad or other set of ppl living around or living away. A day or two off from work :cool: lots of warm soup, bed rest without guilt as nupoor said :dance: No work so you better indulge yourself in sumthing you long for like book reading or any hobby work like drawing, crocheting painting etc or just watching TV :balle:
    doing online shopping sitting at one place :dance: making vacation plans for upcoming months as you have plenty of time to browse, search and work on your plan how cool is that :dance:
    Chatting for hours or a minute with sumone we never talked to in these years/months/weeks coz of busy schedule :dance:

winners are not people who never fail but people who never quit......... :)

pllvb pllvb 

I do Netflix/TV series marathons when sick :cool: Good use of time, makes you forget the discomfort and why not! Warm soup, popcorns to munch on are also a good idea. Hey how could I forget naps :smile: :smile: Take breaks and nap, for fast recovery of course :dance:

mansi jain 

Watching movies without anyone telling you ,you shouldnt .. Care from everyone. You lose some weight too :P

Shivangi.Chauhan 

Binge watching your favourite movies and series and no one will say anything :P

Dheeptha Kumar 

I always hated about being sick! :headbang:
    I never did anything other than sleeping.

Madhur 
    Participant

Waking up late in the morning. :biggrin:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I used to like being sick when I was in school and college as I got to skip classes and everyone would take care of me. But, not anymore! Now I like being healthy so that I am always happy and do whatever I want without bothering my mom.

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Everyone else does all the things and I don’t have to do anything :hihi: :hihi: and also I can sleep all the time :hihi: :hihi:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.