Bigg Boss Season 11 – Most Hated Contestant

Forums 1. General Chit-Chat Bigg Boss Season 11 – Most Hated Contestant

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 3 days, 7 hours ago.

• Author
     jomolimbb 

Just one name – Hina Khan – she is such a manipulator!

deepika.sv deepika.sv 
    Participant

Same Pinch! :biggrin:

I hate Hina, she manipulates everyone! This Ben is kind of losing it too! I used to love priyank in Roadies and Splistvilla but looks like I have started to hate him here! His plays his game dirty! :waiting:

http://packbagswithpikasu.blogspot.nl/
    https://www.instagram.com/packbagswithpikasu/

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

I hate Arshi Khan :headbang: :headbang: omg first she shows her boobs all around wearing her cheap nighties and then blames everyone for looking at her boobs :hihi: :hihi: such a bimbo :biggrin: :biggrin:

shubra 
    Participant

I hate Hina too…She always talks about class but whenever she talks she comes out as cheap and pathetic :pan: Benafsha is a lost case, she actually looks like a clown with the blush on her cheeks :nono: Priyank has totally lost it, the whole gang is of bullies

Chayanti Chayanti 
    Participant

Hina Khan.. that drama queen.. :yuck:

Madhur 
    Participant

Haven’t watched a single episode this season :P

Sbatra 
    Participant

I hate Hina Khan.. she is very irritating and never accept her faults. Her thinking about class and standard is so disgusting but the fact is she has a huge fan following and she will be one of the finalist which i hope not :nono:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I hate Ben :yuck:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.