Boyfriend rubbed his penis on my vagina and now my periods is delayed. Am I pregnant?

Forums 4. Family, Relationships And Personal Issues Boyfriend rubbed his penis on my vagina and now my periods is delayed. Am I pregnant?

This topic contains 31 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Inayat 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author
     Nanosharu 
    Participant

Hello.

My bf touched and rubbed his penis on my vagina but he did not ejaculate on me or inside me. We did not have any intercourse. I am still a virgin. He washed his penis before doing this to remove any semen if present. Even after that I urinated and washed my vagina. My last period date was 20 Dec it’s 30 of Jan now but still no sign of periods! :sad: Am I pregnant? Please give me your suggestions. :cry:

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

I don’t think you are pregnant. There are cases where you can be pregnant because of pre-cum. But I think it’s a just a scare. Do get a pee-stick, and be sure if you’re pregnant or not.
    Generally, it’s not a good idea to start without condoms. Condoms help prevent these pregnancy scares and prevent stress related hair loss as well.
    Also, washing the private parts and urinating is a good practice to prevent UTIs, not pregnancy.
    So high chances you are not pregnant, and not have an STD/UTI.

Take care, and don’t do such things without precaution if you can’t afford a baby right now.

Nanosharu 
    Participant

Thanks for ua suggestion….made me feel better…yep I won’t allow him to do it again without a condom :nono:

Smita T 
    Participant

From what you have described, there are very less chances of you being pregnant. It might be the stress of thinking you are pregnant which maybe delaying your period. Stress is known to delay period!! But just to be sure , get a pregnancy test done.

Nanosharu 
    Participant

Yep Smita..Thanks 4 the suggestion… :yes: I’m gonna do the pregnancy test… I’m sure dat I’m not pregnant….did not feel any of the symptoms of pregnancy yet

Ipsa Hasa 
    Participant

Hey dont worry its not so easy to be pregnant…It happens only in movies that one intimate scene and gal is vomiting next day morning :dance: so don’t worry just be cautious to use protection always…it will safeguard you from any STD or any unwanted pregnancy..If you are still not sure than check with test kit.

Nanosharu 
    Participant

:biggrin: heehee….Thanks 4 the advice Ipsa

pllvb pllvb 
    Participant

From what you have described, the chances of pregnancy are bleak. However, get the test done. You can use over the counter kits for it. Whether you decide to go all the way or not, use protection always! You were a virgin and now you are a stressed virgin. Nobody had fun and plus all the pregnancy scare. Please take care next time. Hope you get your periods soon.

Radhika08 
    Participant

Hey girls..my last lmp was same as 20dec nd i had intercourse with my partner,nd had done the pregnancy test and its negative.still my periods are not coming…its been 11 days…what should i do??? Plz help me.. :cry:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Ummm 11 days is okay.. at times the periods get delayed due to a lot of different factors other than pregnancy.. but did you use protection while having sex? If not, then do a pregnancy test once more.. do the test a couple of times and if it shows negative every-time, then you might not be pregnant.. just relax a bit and visit a doctor if needed.. and do have protected sex next time so that you don’t have to worry so much :headbang:

Radhika08 
      Participant

Thanks saloni,
      I have tested on pee stick 3 Times it says negative,and also had done Beta HCG Test and it Counts 2 and as per Google,you need atleast 7 score to get pregnant on beta HCG. and we did’nt used the condom..May be You are right have to consult with Doctor… But in Delhi goin to a doctor is very risky,bcz when they know,the couple is in live in relationship,they do many tantrums…m very much scare now…

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Do visit a doctor without getting scared.. not all doctors would behave that way.. just don’t look very scared in front of the doctor.. and they are not going to ask you anything about your marriage so don’t worry. do visit if necessary.. and next time have safe sex so that you don’t have to go through this unnecessary chaos

Radhika08 
      Participant

Actualy My partner is out of station,so i have to go to doctor alone ,nd he is saying that no need to tell doctor about our relation,as we have already tested the pregnancy,so go simply and make a normal checkup… But i am in great confusion whether i will tell about the Intercourse or not to doctor?? :waa:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

There are no chances of pregnancy from what you say.. because it has to go inside for you to get pregnant.. however a pre-cum may also increase the chances.. But don’t stress so much and your periods will come.. do a pregnancy test and it will give you relief when it shows negative.. and rather than getting scared for the entire month, next time do use a condom to avoid this stress that you are going through..

Nanosharu 
    Participant

Thanks all 4 ya suggestions….made me feel calm now… :yes: my by said that he read on Internet that when male and female genitals are touched and rubbed against each other there is a change in female hormone as the body gets confused….so the periods get delayed…is it true ? :headscratch:

tanya20025 
    Participant

Get a pee stick and test once. With the description you gave, chances are very less that you would have conceived but please be careful in the future and use protection if you don’t intend to get pregnant.

Tanya

Nanosharu 
    Participant

Yep tanya I’m gonna buy a pee stick and do the test…I hope I start my periods soon.. :sad:

Nanosharu 
    Participant

It’s Feb 4 still no sign of periods…I’m really worried…. and scared too :scared:

Madhur 
      Participant

Then why don’t you take the pregnancy test? It’s easy to do or go to a gynecologist for check-up, rather than speculating if you are pregnant or not.

Nanosharu 
    Participant

I’m gonna buy a pee stick n do the test on Feb 8th…because I’m going to meet my bf on that day… :sad: ….but still I’m scared :scared: :cry:

Nanosharu 
    Participant

I did the test on pee stick …its negative :drool: but why I skipped my periods den? :headscratch:

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

Yay!!! :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: Mithai baanto. Na ladka hua hai na ladki. :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 
      Participant

haha nupoor i can’t help laughing on this statement :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: *shameless*

Nanosharu 
    Participant

2 months hogaya still periods nai….my mom is asking me again n again how I skipped my periods ? :cry: :waa:

Anj 
      Participant

Visit doctor.

Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 
      Participant

Have you ever in your life skipped period before? I am just saying that there could be other reasons as well. I have hormonal issues because of that i didn’t use to have periods for months. Better go to the doctor. And remember PROTECTION no matter what you do ; rub, touch, see! Nothing without a condom!

Nanosharu 
    Participant

No I had never skipped my periods b4….even I’m not pregnant had done the test too…. :cry:

Nanosharu 
    Participant

Periods started :drool: :biggrin: ….
    Aaya re aaya :balle: :pompom:

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

Congrats, now you’ll never crib about getting periods for some time. :tongue:

Nanosharu 
    Participant

Heehee… :dance: yaaa

Aashka 
    Participant

Hey,
    You must not be pregnant. You can check same with home pregnancy kits easily available in medical stores.
    Once confirmed negative, try having warm things like chicken soup of u r non vegetarian/dry fruits. This trick helps me to get periods.
    Delay of periods might involve many reasons. Wait for few more days and refer a good gynae. She will surely help you.
    If this was first time someone did soemthing like that with u, the excitement of hormones also might delay your periods. Or stress you are going through. Or any hormonal imbalances which needs to be treated.
    First of all, just check it and wait!

Inayat 
    Participant

My boyfrnd also rubbed his penis over my vagina but after 2 weeks i took the pregnancy test and this was negative I took it then when I missed my periods but next day I had my periods those this means I’m not pregnant because the result was negative and i m very much worried

Rekh rekha 
    Participant

(Awaiting moderation)

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.