budget foundation for dry skin

Forums 2. Makeup and Beauty budget foundation for dry skin

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Madhur 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Preeti 
    Participant

Hi everyone,

My skin is on dryer side and I am looking for a foundation which is hydrating and works well for dry skin.But I get oily sheen after 1-2 hour of applying makeup so need to think from that prospect as well.Please suggest me a good foundation in budget.

With Love,
    Preeti
    The Mirror Addiction

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Always prep your skin with a moisturiser and primer before makeup application. You can set your t-zone with a powder or blot it after two-three when it starts getting oily.

I highly recommend:

Natio Ageless Illuminating Primer Review

Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-In-1 Foundation + Concealer Review

Maybelline Dream Velvet Soft-Matte Hydrating Foundation Review

Even Maybelline Fit Me works well for my dry skin. :balle:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Preeti 
    Participant

Thank you So much Shikha, I also want to try Maybelline fit me foundation a try but I am really confused on which shade to choose. I am unable to go to store currently So can you suggest me a shade.My skin is on fairer side with little blemishes and my veins looks green n some purple.But the problem is my BB creams usually oxidizes on me so will fit me foundation suit me?? Please suggest shade as well

With Love,
    Preeti
    The Mirror Addiction

Madhur 
    Participant

Hi Preeti :smile:

Fit Me Foundation is a good option though it might not really suit dry skin, but prep your skin well with good moisturiser and primer. Shikha have suggested really good options. As for the shade, checking the shade in store is a good idea otherwise it’s possible that you might get a wrong shade and you may have to salvage it by mixing in with other foundation. You can also check these post :smile:

How To Choose Foundation Shade for Skin

7 Best Foundations for Dry Skin

7 Best Non-Oxidizing Foundations for Dry Skin

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.