Can Estee Lauder advance night Repair serum be used by pregnant ladies?

Forums 1A. Skincare Can Estee Lauder advance night Repair serum be used by pregnant ladies?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Madhur 1 day, 5 hours ago.

• Author
     Meghna 
    Participant

Hi all..
    Since I have zero knowledge about product ingredients and it’s effects, so I’m here to ask you all if Estee Lauder advance night repair serum can be used by pregnant ladies?

Also, recommend me a simple skincare regime to fight against the dryness in my face..

Thank you!

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

I think for that just mark them a mail or if they have a chat option, do ask them there as they are the best ones to guide you :high5: attaching the simple skincare for you :high5:

My Current Skincare Routine for Dry-Combination, Sensitive Skin

My Rock Solid Winter Skin Care Routine

My Skin Care Routine for Well Moisturised, Healthy Skin

Meghna 
      Participant

Have mailed them Saloni.. But they don’t reply at all..
      Thank you so much for replying and sharing the posts related to my skin type.. :high5: :high5: :high5:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I think you should consult an expert in this case :yes:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Madhur 
    Participant

Hi Meghna :smile:

I did some research, and I will suggest you to not use it. It has some anti ageing ingredients which are not advisable to use during pregnancy. You should ditch anti routine during pregnancy or when trying to conceive a child. I am sharing with you list of ingredients which you should avoid :smile:

Aluminum chloride hexahydrate: Found in antiperspirant.

Beta hydroxy acids: Salicylic acid, 3-hydroxypropionic acid, trethocanic acid and tropic acid.

Chemical sunscreens: Avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene, oxybenzone, oxtinoxate, menthyl anthranilate and oxtocrylene.

Diethanolamine (DEA): Found in hair and body products; stay clear of diethanolamine, oleamide DEA, lauramide DEA and cocamide DEA.

Dihydroxyacetone (DHA): Found in spray self-tanners; could be harmful if inhaled.

Formaldehyde: Found in hair straightening treatments, nail polishes and eyelash glue; look for formaldehyde, quaternium-15, dimethyl-dimethyl (DMDM), hydantoin, imidazolidinyl urea, diazolidinyl urea, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, and 2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol (bromopol).
    Hydroquinone: A lightening agent; abstain from hydroquinone, idrochinone and quinol/1-4 dihydroxy benzene/1-4 hydroxy benzene.

Parabens: Keep away from propyl, butyl, isopropyl, isobutyl and methyl parabens.

Phthalates: Found in products with synthetic fragrances and nail polishes; avoid diethyl and dibutyl especially.

Retinol: Vitamin A, retinoic acid, retinyl palmitate, retinaldehyde, adapalene, tretinoin, tazarotene and isotretinoin. (Here are some retinol alternatives.)

Thioglycolic acid: Found in chemical hair removers; can also be labeled acetyl mercaptan, mercaptoacetate, mercaptoacetic acid and thiovanic acid.

Toluene: Found in nail polishes; skip methylbenzene, toluol and antisal 1a.

Madhur 
    Participant

That’s quite a long list. It’s best to consult a dermatologist & use products suggested by her. You can also check out these articles :smile:

8 Beauty Products to Avoid During Pregnancy

Dos and Don’ts While You Are Pregnant: Keep Your Skin Safe!

Meghna 
    Participant

@madhur can’t thank you enough for six a detailed information and enlightening me and sparing time from busy life and doing a research for a complete stranger and noting down here all the points and much more.. Complete respect!

Will not let your research go in vain and avoid the ingredients you mentioned above..

Once again, dil se thank you! :yes:

Madhur 
      Participant

Dil se welcome :high5: :yes:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.