Can rose water replace toner?

Forums 1A. Skincare Can rose water replace toner?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Madhur 7 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     roma 
    Participant

Hello
    so I have started following CTM. But there is a confusion.I use rosewater after cleansing my face and then moisturiser. Is it okay to use rosewater in place of Toner. Both have the same effect or is there any difference? Please clear it.

mansi jain 

I would suggest you to use a proper toner. I have seen the difference myself after using toner daily.Though you can just use rose water if you have extremely dry skin!

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Rosewater as toner works well but only for normal-dry skin. I have dry skin and use rosewater instead of some conventional toner regularly and it works well for me. Still, it cannot replace a toner, especially if you wear makeup on a daily basis or spend time outside.

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

If you are facing any skin issues that you would like to correct, then go for the regular toners available but if you have healthy problem-free skin, then rose water will be fine to give you that glow :high5:

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

It cannot replace a toner! Rose water is mild yet it doesn’t solve certain skin problems effectively. But, a toner does! Make sure to choose the appropriate one for your skin type. :smile:

Madhur 
    Participant

I use rose water regularly but it cannot replace toner. Toner helps in getting rid of impurities, tighten the pores and also good for acne prone skin. But most toners has alcohol in it, which can really dry your skin. So you can use toner once a day and use rose water rest of the day. :smile:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.