Cold water rinse after you wash your hair makes all the difference!

Forums B4. Hair Care Cold water rinse after you wash your hair makes all the difference!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Madhur 8 months ago.

• Author
     mansi jain 
    Participant

Few weeks back I asked you all for suggestions to make my dull hair full of life again! So recently as summer has started I can finally have a bath with cold water. So after sometimes I have noticed that having a shower with cold water really helped my hair to get all the shine and gloss back. It looks so nourished and healthy now,I love them. Plus the curls look so beautiful now. Do try this trick if you suffer from life less hair!

Smita T 
    Participant

Yesss, I do that too. It works well for me too, as you said – specially for curls.

Suguna Suguna 
    Participant

Oh! thats a awesome tip! a must try for my curly hair. Thanks both :high5: :jaiho:

Suchitra Suchitra 
    Participant

Mansi, it does work. I do that all the time. One tip – add some Apple Cider Vinegar to that final mug of cold water. It really makes a difference to your hair. And the smell doesn’t linger on your hair so you don’t need to worry about it.

Be Positive and Keep Smiling! You are beautiful!!!

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I always wash my hair with cold water and it’s one of the best hair care trick. :high5:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Yes yes surely… i do follow that trick .. I always wash my conditioner with cold water only :high5: :high5:

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

Yes, I wash my hair with cold water only. :smile: It makes my hair soft and frizz-free :pompom:

Madhur 
    Participant

I try to wash my hair with cold water but can’t do that during colder months. I noticed that hot water make hair brittle & dry. That’s a good tip Mansi :smile:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.