Curly/wavy hair club or straight hair club?

Forums B4. Hair Care Curly/wavy hair club or straight hair club?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  tanya20025 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author
     mansi jain 

I am in /curly/Wavy hair club and I love my curls. I wonder why does people straighten it permanently and ruin their beautiful mane! I won’t swap my hair for anything. I do straighten them ocassionally if the curls are behaving a little weirdly! So which club do you belong in?

pllvb pllvb 

Straight hair club! :smile: I love curls and waves though. The grass is greener on the other side for me :biggrin:

Captain obvious 
    Participant

Curly hair club!! :makeup:

Smita T 

I have naturally curly hair. I straighten my hair on a weekly basis. I do like curls but the problem with me is that my curls become frizzy in Mumbai’s humid weather. So i HAVE to straighten it. I do like curls but those neat and tidy ones, not my frizzy type.

Anj 
    Participant

I have beach wavy types. In a yr once if any function will be thr tht time only I do straighten them baki time I love them.

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I used to have poker straight hair but it mysteriously became wavy after I turned 19. :headscratch: I personally like straight hair look more because it looks more polished to me. :high5:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Straight hair club.. I straighten them often but naturally my hair has those twirls and beachy waves :high5: :high5:

Suchitra Suchitra 
    Participant

Straight hair club. My hair is naturally straight and used to have no volume when it was really long. I like my hair as it is especially now that I have got layers cut into it to give it some volume. I like curls but don’t use any sort of tools to curl my hair because my hair is too fine and any style falls flat immediately.

Be Positive and Keep Smiling! You are beautiful!!!

tanya20025 
    Participant

I used to have naturally straight hair earlier but now my hair is wavy! I love curls but as they say grass is greener on the other side.

Tanya

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.