Deepika Padukone nails her Cannes red carpet debut

Forums 3. Bollywood/ Hollywood/ TV/ Celebrities! Deepika Padukone nails her Cannes red carpet debut

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  mansi jain 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Even though everyone is most excited about Aishwarya Rai and her red carpet looks, Deepika Padukone is already there and slaying it! Bollywood diva Deepika Padukone made a stylish entry in a dark purple Marchesa Fall 2017 gown at what is undoubtedly one of the world’s most glamorous and talked about red carpet events. She sported the bold dark purple Marchesa Notte ensemble walked down the Cannes red carpet as the global brand ambassador of one of the largest cosmetics brands – L’Oreal Paris.

Products used for this makeup look as per L’Oreal – L’Oreal Paris Tint Caresse in Plum Blossom, Super Liner Black Lacquer and La Palette nude eyeshadow in beige finished with dollops of Superstar Mascara.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Rati 
    Keymaster

she really is owning it. So loving her looks :makeup: :makeup:

Everybody seeks happiness! Not me, though! That’s the difference between me and the rest of the world. Happiness isn’t good enough for me! I demand euphoria! :D

http://fashion.makeupandbeauty.com | http://instagram.com/ratitehrisingh

San San 
    Participant

OMG she is killing it :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

There is light at the end of the tunnel :-)

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Damn she is surely killing everyone with her looks :high5: :high5: :jaiho: :jaiho:

Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 

She surely does :drool: :drool: she looks so hot

Chayanti Chayanti 
    Participant

This year she has stolen my heart.. love her look.. :makeup: :makeup:

mansi jain 

Oh I love this look feom her. So in love with her gown!! Bold lipsticks looks the best on her.

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.