Designer blouse for bridal silk sarees

Forums A6. Wedding and Bridal Designer blouse for bridal silk sarees

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saloni_fizzy sparkles 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author
    Neet Neet 
    Participant

Hi MGians
    hope you guys are doing great!! Its been a long time :dance: lil one almost completed 9 months and keeps me busy on my toes already!! So I am quite excited to visit India again for occassion of sister in laws wedding. And need your valuable suggestions on wedding wears pls.. :dance: :dance:
    I am alsways fascinated by designer contrasting blouses which most South Indian brides wear with their beautiful silk sarees, any idea where I can get one such blouse for myself and sil?
    Looking for shops, boutiques suggestion in or around Delhi, Merrutt (UP) otherwise someone who can ship it to Delhi most welcome.. :dance:
    Please see pics below for reference!!
    Thanx to you all in advance.. :yes: :yes:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

If you can dream it, you can do it..... :)

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

These are beautiful Neetu :high5: :high5: such blouses will be available online as well :high5: and you can directly go to the designers and they will create this kind for you :high5: :high5: Neetu you gotta share the pictures of the little one :high5: :high5: Need to see the picturessss :high5: :high5:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.