Do you always pair socks with sneakers?

Forums 5. Fashion Do you always pair socks with sneakers?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 10 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Esha Esha 
    Participant

I know this sounds weird, but i genuinely want to know. At times I feel so uncomfortable wearing the socks. But then again socks give a different comfort all together at times. Is there any particular type that I should try?

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

I wear half socks in them so they don’t stink. Now I have kept my house slippers in office, so I don’t wear socks because I am not wearing the shoes for prolonged period. Else it is always the half socks.

mansi jain 
    Participant

Try the ankle socks from Crocs, they are super comfortable.

Esha Esha 
    Participant

I will also buy chappals for my lab… good idea Nupoor

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I go for those mesh socks because I just cannot stand socks at all. It is so cold right now and still I cannot wear socks.

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Smita T 
    Participant

Yes, I always wear socks with sneakers, i feel my feet sweat a lot if I don’t wear socks. I feel uncomfortable without socks.

René René 
    Participant

Yes, always. You could try ankle socks with them.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly, can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy, Cape Town (1966)

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

I always wear ankle socks with my sneakers! :pompom:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Th ankle length socks work the best since they are not visible and give a nice grip too.. yes I do wear socks before wearing shoes because as you said for grip purpose :high5: :high5:

Madhur 
    Participant

I don’t wear sneakers generally, but if I do then prefer to wear ankle socks. :smile:

Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 
    Participant

yes

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.