Does Social Media Make you Happy?

Forums 4. Family, Relationships And Personal Issues Does Social Media Make you Happy?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  SohelaM 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author
     Sanjeev 
    Keymaster

I see women spending so much time on social media- Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat etc and often wonder- does it make you happy?

I find that it’s the real-life- friends and family that makes me happy. I visit social media to only promote IMBB or research for IMBB. Even then, it never brings a smile on my face (save some funny videos if I chance to see).

How about you all? :smile:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Me too have the same thoughts as your sir :high5: :high5: I love doing work for IMBB because that is ours and its the passion… but I do not like any social media for timepass :hihi: :hihi: I scroll through facebook at times for some news or videos but I am not on instagram or snapchat becuse I like keeping my life a bit personal.. also I feel that I rather watch movies, learn something, sleep or spend time with friends and family :high5:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

It is not the ultimate source of happiness for me but yes it does make me happy, especially when I see posts from my friends and family. :high5:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

mansi jain 
    Participant

Yea, it does. I love watching pictures from not just family and friends but also of various people living a different life, also cute dog videos. It certainly does lift up my mood. And especially when I am waiting for someone or something I love that we have social media as it makes that 5 minutes bearable!

Plus being an artist I can connect to so many people like me, watch their work and it aspires me to sharpen my skills as well. I love to take ideas from them. I personally cannot imagine my life without it and yes it does make me happy!

aruna aruna 
    Participant

ya it makes me happy. I have been highly entertained being on FB. it can get addictive but its not as bad also..

Gunjan R 
    Participant

Yes, it makes me happy not only because of the likes and compliments but also I get to stay updated with the current happenings may it be news, trends, information, and what not. It also helps to stay connected with people; though it’s not my preferred way of communicating but have got no other option. Most people would rather communicate through social media than in person.

Madhur 
    Participant

If Youtube is counted as social media then yes. Otherwise, I am just on Facebook & Instagram, and hardly spend more than 5-10 mins daily to scroll through the pics of family & friends. Basically to keep a tab on what they are doing :hihi:

SohelaM 
    Participant

I am not such a big fan of social media myself. I like whatsapp to keep in touch with friends and family but I find Facebook and Instagram too intrusive.

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.