Dog lovers unite!

Forums 1. General Chit-Chat Dog lovers unite!

This topic contains 22 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by rumisharma rumisharma 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     tanya20025 
    Participant

How many dog lovers here? What is that one thing you simply adore about your dog?

I have 2 Saint Bernard’s mom and daughter. I just love the fact that how much ever i scold then or ask them to stay away from me, they would always come to me at the end! :yes:

Tanya

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I love your dogs, Tanya. They are so beautiful. You should share their pictures here on MG if you don’t mind. I find Saint Bernards really beautiful and cute. I have a black labrador at home. His name is Awesome and he is one of the best dogs I have ever seen. He is well mannered and loves us so much. :pompom:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Rama GC 
    Participant

Big dog lover and I love them crazily :pompom: :yes: Visit a couple of my friends just for them :yes: I would love to see your cute ones pictures :dance: and I had a German Spitz with me. She is my first and I took a vow that she would be my last one, my little princess Penny who is although not with us anymore is still within us and surrounds us with the love and all of her presence anytime. I tend to get a little emotional when I talk about my little one :sad: and I still love her to bits. It is like I got her yesterday on my lap and she was with us for a good 15 years. I am glad we gave her the best home and very well-mannered, loved by all, huge fan base and her name’s story’s was justified. I am attaching my baby’s picture as she’d love to say hi to the all of you :smile:

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  Rama GC.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Sheetal Sheetal 
      Participant

She was so cute Rama !! Even I got emotional while reading this. I am glad you all have spent such a quality time with her :smile:

Rama GC 
      Participant

I am also very glad, got customized pics , calendars and keep us going and we are always proud of ow well mannered and how easy she made life for us and people would ask is there a dog in this house ? Very friendly, does not bark unnecessarily and she would probably be on your lap now if possible. By all means, the fur ball is a safe and happy company. I think I will go on about her. It’s my love anyhow overall it was nice to share about her here :smile: :yes:

Vinnimeow Vinnimeow 
    Participant

Awww. Super cute Penny. Glad that she spent such good time with your family. :smile:

I love dogs. I had a pet Labrador in my home, but since my husband is too scared of dogs and he can literally put me in front of a crazy dog to save his ass(that scared!), :hihi: so I do not have any pet right now. But would love to see everyone’s pets here. :yes:

Rama GC 
      Participant

Thank you Vinni :smile: Indeed we were very blessed to have her and every minute spent with her from her baby steps were golden and will be cherished dearly. My mom only misses each time she cuts carrots and when we look at our balcony which was her home, the way she put her head through the grill to invite you when you come in, is priceless She would any day know how much I loved her :cry: :sad: and your story :smile: hahaha :drool: I totally get it but labs are too friendly. I think nce you get him used to one, he can never let go of that love :high5:

Sheetal Sheetal 
    Participant

I just love animals… I love them more than human :biggrin: My family don’t like pet to be keep in house but I have a dream that whenever I have my own house I’ll adopt dogs and kittens. My bf is also a animal lovers. My bf’s family have this cute, mischievous Labrador, Danny … In nights he keeps pulling everyone’s cloths :biggrin: :biggrin: This is our 3 month old baby :smile:

Attachments:
       Rama GC 
      Participant

Oh my Sheetal , what an innocent and cute looking one. God bless. A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E :pompom: :pompom:and no worries, have as many as you can as long you can do justice to those babies. Their genuine looks, mannerisms and loyalty can melt your heart and so is their unconditional love. I am not a great fan of kittens not because I love dogs. I am overall an animal lovers and find cats and tiny kittens to be very cute and there ends it :hihi:

Sheetal Sheetal 
      Participant

Thank you Rama You are too well to portray your feelings :pompom: :pompom:

tanya20025 
    Participant

Here you go!

Attachments:

Tanya

Sheetal Sheetal 
      Participant

Awwwwww both are super super cute I just want to take them from screen and hug tight :dance: :dance: Who is that baby in pink ? chubby cheeks … :pompom:

tanya20025 
    Participant

And the other one.

Attachments:

Tanya

poeticmorsels 
    Participant

I love dogs, actually i love animals almost just dead scared of lizards and snakes :scared: :scared: I love all kinds of dogs regardless of breed. I also believing in adopting. I got mine, it is a Japanese Spitz cross dog named Happy and I really love him, he loves my mom a lot and the nicest thing about him is if I am alone, he stays next to me. Small he is, barks the shit out of everyone.. scary right.. very possessive about us. :smile: :smile:

gratitude always

tanya20025 
    Participant

Thanks guys. Sheetal she is my daughter Aadya

Tanya

Rama GC 
      Participant

Tanya, it was very kind of you to share the pics. Lovely and such cuteness :smile: God Bless !

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  Rama GC.
    Poonam Poonam 
    Participant

I have a 1.5 yr old girl. She is helluva a canine. She is the closest a dog can get to being a human. We named her Beastie within a few days of getting her, guessing she would definitely be the expected naughty beast and keep me on my toes.

And she did! :dance:

Here are few of her daily tantrums. I had never felt love like I did after she happened to me. :yes:

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Poonam Poonam.
    Attachments:

express with actions not speech.

deepika.sv deepika.sv 
    Participant

I am a crazy Dog Sister too!!! :) I have 2: Romeo: Lab and Sameo: GSD. Other than that I have chummi, tommy, jimmy, brownie, kaddi who are the streeties near my home :D :D :biggrin: I miss them though now that me and hubby moved out of India :sad:

Attachments:

http://packbagswithpikasu.blogspot.nl/
    https://www.instagram.com/packbagswithpikasu/

deepika.sv deepika.sv 
    Participant

Romeo :D the charmer :biggrin:

Attachments:

http://packbagswithpikasu.blogspot.nl/
    https://www.instagram.com/packbagswithpikasu/

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Woowwwwwwwwww I was really overwhelmed having a look at soooo many different breeds of doggies… they all are just sooooooo damn cuteeeeeee :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: I love playing with the doggies that my friends have… they are soooo sweet… but never thought of getting one for myself.. I can’t handle myself.. usko kaha se karungi :hihi:

Maahi Maahi 
    Participant

Hey the best topic to discuss….i love animals…be it a dog,a cow or whatever….i promised myself that I will never ever buy a pet instead I will adopt…so now I have 5 loving companions with me..they all r just wonderful… :pompom: :pompom:

mansi jain 
    Participant

i love animals and I love dogs the most! They are so sweet and amzing. My dog always knows when I am sad and comes to cuddle with me. They are so precious. LOVE them!

rumisharma rumisharma 
    Participant

Lovely doggies . M big dog lover myself . :yes:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.