Here is another quick and easy tea-time snack recipe that can also be served as a party starter or as a full meal if clubbed with garlic bread and some salad!
Ingredients for Red Sauce:
4-5 Big sized tomatoes pureed in a mixer
2-3 Garlic cloves grated
Salt and Red chilly as per taste
1 tablespoon Sugar
1.5 teaspoon Italian herbs
2 table spoons Oil
Ingredients for the Pizza Buns:
Buns cut in halves
Chopped Veggies( Any of your choice-onion, sweet corn, baby corn, mushroom, olives)
Chopped Jalapenos as per spice level
Grated Cheese (Mozzarella or pizza cheese)
Method for Red Sauce:
1. In a pan, heat the oil and add grated garlic and cook until raw smell vanishes.
2. Add Tomato paste, salt, chilly, sugar and Italian herbs.
3. Keep cooking until raw smell goes and the oil starts oozing out.
4. Add little water to adjust the consistency of the sauce and let it simmer for few minutes on slow flame.
Method for Pizza Buns:
1. Spread the sauce generously on the halved bun.
2. Sprinkle veggies of your choice.
3. Add grated Cheese and bake at 180 degrees until cheese starts melting and the buns gets crispy.
Enjoy this yummy snack on a cold winter evening with coffee or tea! Also adding a picture of garlic bread along with this prepared at home.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.