Did Nykaa send me a fake Maybelline gel liner?

Forums 2. Makeup and Beauty Did Nykaa send me a fake Maybelline gel liner?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by bistsangita bistsangita 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author
     mansi jain 
    Participant

Hey ladies, so I ordered the eyestudio gel liner from nykaa but it’s look and packaging was all different, even the brush looked different. So I wanted to know if this is a new packaging or did nykaa sent me a fake one. I have doubts since the liner didn’t even stay an hour on me without smudging. I have used this liner before and at that time it stayed intact for hours and hours. Please help!!!!

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by  mansi jain.
    • This topic was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by  Sanjeev.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Cookie 
    Participant

On Maybelline’s Indian site its showing your before product whereas on purplle.com it’s showing the new one so better check in a local store like Shoppers Stop or Lifestyle to be sure.

Sumi 
    Participant

i ordered from purple.com. I got the ‘now’ one only. this is the first time I am trying so I don’t know about fake or real thing.

jomolimbb 

Hi Sumi,

Write to Nykaa and let them know – there’s a big grey market out there that sells fake products and if this is one such product, Nykaa better sit up and take notice.

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Write Nykaa about this and also go to some offline store that sells Maybelline stuff to find out. Something seems fishy with this new packaging. :scared:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Madhur 
    Participant

It’s very strange because brands always put their brand name & logo on product, even on a free brush. And I don’t know but somehow I feel even logo on the eyeliner also feel somewhat different. It’s best to mail Nykaa.

mansi jain 
    Participant

Yes i did write to them and they instead gave me a number to call to. I will call them tomorrow and see what happens!

bistsangita bistsangita 
    Participant

You never know ,I ordered same from amazon.com last year since I have been hearing good reviews about it .But sadly it does not stays more than 2 hours and smudges very soon . so disappointing experience .

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.