Food for great skin

Forums 2. Makeup and Beauty Food for great skin

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
     Nemesis 
    Participant

Hey, ladies, we all know what gorging on all that oily and deep fried food does to our skin, but can we stop? Probably not! :drool: but we must do some damage repair too. So, please share what foods have you found to be beneficial for your skin’s health?

We all know what gorging on all that oily and deep fried food does to our skin, but can we stop? Probably not! :drool: But we must do some damage repair too. So, please share what foods have you found to be beneficial for your skin’s health?

Personally, since I started living alone, I’m having a lot of steamed veggies and raw fruits (because I’m lazy) and my skin feels way better than before.

Anj 
    Participant

I faced all skin issues .. When nvr spent much on skin care products also.. When I started that time too I hv not achieved good results . Pigmentation, acne, pimple marks. Finally I remember a line by mom she always use to tell me ” let me achha khayegi toh sari problem solve ho jayegi Apne aap ” then I stared with vegetable juices. I jz started taking one glass juice in morning without adding anything I just add water make my juice have it like Madicin.. Problem started to solve.. Karela, beetroot, Amla juice now no acne problem. Slowly slowly all problems getting solved😊 :pompom:

tanya20025 
    Participant

Once in 2 weeks i like to detox with only fruits and raw vegetable diet. Also, I try to consume lots of water to flush off all the toxins off my body on a regular basis.

Tanya

Esha Esha 
    Participant

So there are a few weeks when I avoid salt and sugar completely. I do not eat sweets and biscuits too!
    And this simple things make my skin glow
    I see visible difference :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I agree with Esha. With me, it’s not about which healthy foods I am eating. It’s about which unhealthy foods I am ignoring hardcore like sugar and salt. Here are some foods you must try:

http://makeupandbeauty.com/10-best-foods-for-your-hair-skin-and-nails/

http://makeupandbeauty.com/12-superfoods-that-can-change-your-skin-for-ever/

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.