Good facial kit for oily sensitive skin

Forums 1A. Skincare Good facial kit for oily sensitive skin

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saloni_fizzy sparkles 2 months ago.

• Author
     Sumi 
    Participant

Please suggest a good facial kit for oily sensitive skin. My skin is very acne prone. I want something to add glow for upcoming wedding season and parties. Are gold or pearl facial kits good for sensitive skin?

Captain obvious Captain obvious 
    Participant

Generally those wih acne prone skin should stay away from facial kits. You can try kits that are specifically created for acne prone skin( i think himalaya and lakme have such kits ) or get clean up done at a salon.

mansi jain 
    Participant

agree with Captain Obvious, don’t get it done, it might worsen the acne no matter what products you are using. If you still want to look for gel based products no creams.

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

If you want to do it at home, then vlcc papaya facial kit is the best :high5: :high5: :high5: it has all the contents with fruits and it is soothing, won’t break out the skin and also make the skin glow.. :high5: :high5: do a facial one day before your event :high5: :high5: and do not forget using an ice cube water every-time you massage your face with the contents :high5:

Sumi 
    Participant

thank you all for the suggestion..yes i will go for fruit facial then..vlcc papaya facial kit looks promising then

jomolimbb 

Try the Lotus diamond facial or pearl one – these are the better ones out there.

Sumi 
      Participant

yes i tried lotus facial kits earlier..i was pretty impressed..I will keep it in my list also..

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.