Haul and shopping experience from TAM (Official website of Makeup Revolution)

Forums A1. Shopaholics, Unite! Look What I Bought! Haul and shopping experience from TAM (Official website of Makeup Revolution)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Madhur 
    Participant

Aren’t these chocolate palettes cute? :biggrin: Both of these were on my wish list since a long period of time. Few days back these palettes were on sale on TAM website, so I decided to buy them. Many times I wait for sale to buy makeup. :biggrin: Do you also do that?

PAYMENT- I ordered these 6 items and payment process was easy. Prices are shown in rupees but they charge in pounds. You can use Paypal, debit card or credit card. No problem there.

SHIPPING – They have flat shipping rate of Rs 987.75 or 11.95 GBP, no matter the size or weight of your package.

They have 2 types of shipping method – International tracked or International Signed. I chose international tracked. My order was shipped in 5 days (that’s their maximum time period to ship) and I got an email along with the tracking number. Their tracking system is quite good actually and linked with Indian Post office tracking too. So, when the package reaches India, you can check your order through the same tracking/consignment number on Indian Post office site for more detailed updates.

I got my order in 6 days in pristine condition. So, overall it took 11 days to reach that package to me from the date I ordered.

PACKAGING – Everything was well-packed in 3 layers of bubble wrap. Nothing was broken or even scratched. Every product was in pristine condition.

CUSTOM DUTIES – Was I charged custom duties? Nope. My order was priced around approximately 46 pounds, including shipping. So far I haven’t paid custom duties if I keep my order around $50 (shipping included).

OVERALL EXPERIENCE – I liked shopping from TAM website and faced no issue. I would buy from them again but during sale period. Otherwise, it’s not worth paying so much for shipping.

If you have any queries, then please ask below. :smile:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Madhur 
    Participant

One more pic :smile:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Woooowwww Madhur it is soooo awesome that everything went so well :high5: :high5: I am super impressed with your review and their site toooo… I am ordering super soon :high5:

Smita T 
    Participant

Lovely!! The chocolate palette is awesome !!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

René René 
    Participant

Love your haul! :high5:

"Only those who dare to fail greatly, can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy, Cape Town (1966)

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

The chocolate palettes are amazing! :pompom: Nice haul, Madhur!

Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 
    Participant

Madhur, love your haul and you have penned down your experience so well. I had been always apprehensive about purchasing from the site as i had read a lot of negative reviews but your post gives me some confidence to try my luck in one of the sale sessions. Thank you for sharing with us :)

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.