Healthy Dinner options

Forums A3. Diet and Weightloss Healthy Dinner options

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Nemesis 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author
     tanya20025 
    Participant

Hi Girls,

Please suggest some quick, easy and filling healthy dinner options. Bored of the regular dahlia, oats, salads and smoothies.

Tanya

aruna aruna 
    Participant

honestly I love breakfast items as dinner so in my case it could be idlis, dosa (can always make it without any oil), poha (with mint chutney), even left over sabji with bread (grilled veg sandwich). Oats and dahlia is no fun after a while hahahhaha

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

There are so many healthy breakfast options but it’s so difficult to find healthy dinner option. Options that are filling too so that I do not end up in the kitchen by midnight. Right? But I do follow a few options and my sister (who is a fitness trainer) approved these for me.

A healthy sandwich with lots of veggies, bran chapati + sabzi, clear veg soup + stir fried veggies, fruit salad (when you are not very hungry), soya upma, a bowl of dal + salad, one grilled soya chap + stir fried veggies, oats cheela, cheela of some dal like moong, paneer bhurji + toast.

I hope these options are enough for this month. Will add more as soon as I remember. These are not heavy but are filling and tasty and nutritious. I sometimes have my dinner by 7 and drink a cup of warm milk without sugar before bed if I get hungry. Sometimes I replace milk with half a spoon of sugar free peanut butter too. :hihi:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Neet Neet 
    Participant

I liked the ideas above and will implement some in my regimen too.. :high5: and to add few more, you can try daal dhokli, mix veg soups, even multigrain roti with daal/vegges also work as comfort food at night, bottlegourd/lauki soup ususally feels light on tummy and easy to make can be paired with roti/rice/dalia anything you like,I also make pasta at times for quick options.
    most of the times its chapati and daal/vegges for us, has seen eating traditional dinner at home so didnt even feel like we ate food unless we have roti in dinner.. :hihi:

If you can dream it, you can do it..... :)

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

Omg.. I am on the other side of the world. Reading these foods as dinner, I’ll get nightmares that I am hungry. I need to be full till throat to sleep peacefully. My metabolism is such that after 3-4 chapatis and veggies, I wake up because of hunger in the early morning. :headbang: :headbang:

Nemesis 
      Participant

Hahha me too. I get hungry by midnight and eat whatever I can find.

Nemesis 
    Participant

A combo of dal, roti, sabzi and salad is pretty healthy. I mostly have steamed veggies.

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

http://makeupandbeauty.com/10-healthy-and-tasty-breakfast-ideas/

http://makeupandbeauty.com/low-calorie-breakfast-recipes/

These breakfast recipes can also be good light healthy dinner recipes :high5: :high5:

http://www.countryliving.com/food-drinks/g1186/vegetarian-recipes-0309/?slide=1

Check this one out too… over 80 recipes listed down :high5: not typically very Indian, but they look healthy :high5:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.