Help needed with good magazine subscriptions!

Forums 1. General Chit-Chat Help needed with good magazine subscriptions!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Saloni_fizzy sparkles 7 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    pllvb pllvb 
    Participant

Which magazines do you subscribe to? It can be from any field like finance, general issues, fashion, food, home decor, travel, etc. Tell me about your favourites and why do you like them. I am currently subscribed to Vogue and India today. And I want to subscribe to couple of more magazines. I like browsing through them and staying updated :smile:

Anj 
    Participant

I subscribed capital market magazine it’s about stock market.

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

I have subscribed to entrepreneur.com only!

Smita T 
    Participant

National Geographic is the only mag subscribed right now. Read the rest on their website. I like browsing through GoodHomes & Filmfare. Once in a while Cosmo is fun to read too. :biggrin:

Smita T 
      Participant

Filmfare has good blind articles :biggrin:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I was an avid reader of The Week until their services got effed up! And now I buy magazines only when I am travelling by train.

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Madhur 
    Participant

I used to have subscription of Grazia, Marie Claire and Femina, loved them. :smile: Now I buy them on & off. And I think Marie Claire now doesn’t publish in India any more, haven’t seen it in circulation for a long time!

Shuchita Shuchita 
    Participant

I don’t read any now, but when younger, I used to read India Today, Time (my all-time favorite), National Geographic off and on, Women’s Era and Femina. In the US, I only pick up Time or Conde Nast Traveler (if available) while waiting for a doctor/dentist.

jomolimbb 

Vogue, Femina, India Today, Grazia

Esha Esha 
    Participant

I love raeding Nature, Cell, Vogue, Femina, Reader’s digest

varunanagpal varunanagpal 
    Participant

Elle Magazine: i bought the subscription as they were giving a Lavie bag free :balle: :balle:
    Readers digest

"Genius is about knowing when to stop" #DearZindagi

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

I haven’t subscribed to any.. I just grab them when I feel like.. femina, gracia, woman’s era, elle and I also read the stock market and bullion news online :high5:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.