How big is your appetite?

Forums 6. Food and Recipes How big is your appetite?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Neet Neet 4 days, 5 hours ago.

• Author
     Smita T 

I am usually done in 2 rotis and a bit of rice. Whenever I go out to restaurants, I can never finish a dish on my own. I get intimidated just by seeing a plate full of food!! I have a pretty small appetite , what about you?

Adorable Nancy Adorable Nancy 
    Participant

Same with me smita… I am also done in 2 rotis only, with salid or buttermilk. I feel hungry after evry 2 hours :biggrin: but once i start to eat anything, my tummy gets full after eating very little :rofl: :rofl:

Suguna Suguna 
    Participant

Depends on the Food & taste. Being an south Indian, if the food is delicious i can have 2 cups of rice 2 chapatis & curd rice with side dishes. Meal completes with rice, i can’t handle only roti or parata. I can eat only 2 or 3.
    I never try to leave food, somehow will try & complete it!! but not when i can’t

Anj 
    Participant

4 chappati’s . I will feel hungry if I hv less thn 4.

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I can never eat more than 2 chapatis. :scared: I am never able to finish my dish at restaurants and a lot of people get offended because I always leave food. :cry:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

mansi jain 

If the food is tasty I eat like I have never eaten before and if taste okayish then 2 or 3 chapati. I don’t eat rice.

jomolimbb 

I think I crave for food and order a lot of things – but I feel full quite soon – just a bite here and there and I am done! I have appetite for just two rotis but if you ask me about non-veg food, I have a different story to tell :hihi:

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

Low for veg, high for non-veg :tongue:

Madhur 
    Participant

It depends on time of the day. I can’t eat anything in the morning for breakfast so am always hungry in the afternoon and eat a lot. And dinner is really light. :biggrin:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

I always keep craving and I order like 5 dishes but never able to finish any :hihi: :hihi: but I have to eat every 3 hours :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: I feel hungry very soon and for chapattis, I usually eat 2-3 :high5: :high5:

Neet Neet 
    Participant

I am born khaddu (I mean bigger apetite) :hihi: Though after crossing 30s lately and that buzz about eating small meals multiple times thingy made me change my ways otherwise when my husband first witnessed my diet he was fainting :hihi:

If you can dream it, you can do it..... :)

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.