How do I style these two midi dresses?

Forums 5. Fashion How do I style these two midi dresses?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mansi jain 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Sumedha Sumedha 
    Participant

Hi girls! I need help again from you guys regarding styling an outfit! :yes: :yes: I’m into midi dresses nowadays and got these two. If you could help me with how I accessorize and what shoes to pair them with, it would be really great! The blue one is almost till my ankles and the yellow one is a couple of inches above my ankles. Thanks as always :jaiho: :jaiho:

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Sumedha Sumedha.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Earth without art is just 'Eh'.

Sumedha Sumedha 
    Participant

I can’t seem to attach the second picture. Anyways, it’s blue and white printed with three quarter sleeves.

Vinnimeow Vinnimeow 
    Participant

Try oxford shoes with the black and yellow midi. It will look good.
    Can’t see the white dress, but you can always pair it with white sneakers or ballerina flats. :yes:

Sumedha Sumedha 
      Participant

I’ve never actually tried oxfords, thought they looked like shoes boys wear in school :hihi: :hihi: But I’m trying new trends which I used to be wary of, and really want to try them! Thanks Vinni :balle: :balle:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Pair it with gold accessories that will look very pretty :high5: :high5: a gold cuff , gold statement necklace and gold rings :high5: :high5: and wear some heels with it … stilettos would look great :high5:

Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 
    Participant

Try oxford shoes and keep the accessories minimal.

mansi jain 
    Participant

for dressing up-Wedges or any kind of heel your comfortable with and earrings!
    for dressing down-Sneakers and a backpack.

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.