How do you keep your body hydrated in summers?

Forums 1A. Skincare How do you keep your body hydrated in summers?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  SohelaM 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Kat 
    Participant

I feel so icky whenever I apply any body lotion during summers. It just makes me feel dirty when the icky, sticky feeling sets in. What do you all do to keep yourself moisturized during warm weather? I have tried many body lotions with different textures, not happy with any.

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

My skin doesn’t feel really dry so I can easily skip lotions during very hot or humid weather. Otherwise, I use a lightweight lotion or aloe vera gel to keep my skin hydrated.

Vaseline Healthy White Lightening Visible Fairness Lotion Review

Innisfree Aloe Revital Soothing Gel Review

Parachute Advansed Summer Fresh Body Lotion Review

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

I drink a lot water… that is all I do.. I also eat a lot of fruits :high5: :high5: shikha has suggested the parachute one, that is the best lotion ever for summers :high5: :high5:

Chayanti Chayanti 
    Participant

I love to drink lots of water , fruits, and my own detox water which helps me a lot.. Otherwise I prefer nivea body lotions as well. :dance:

mansi jain 

I just apply some light moisturiser. I have the one from nivea which is really light and provides a cooling sensation. You can try that.

Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 

I drink a lot of water and my skin doesn’t feel too dry in summer. But i give my hands and legs a light coconut oil massage.

SohelaM 
    Participant

Water- nothing beats it. But if you want an external moisturizer then you could try TBS Body Sorbets. They are amazingly lightweight and also give a cooling sensation as well.

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.