How is your better half in the kitchen?

Forums 4. Family, Relationships And Personal Issues How is your better half in the kitchen?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Saloni_fizzy sparkles 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 
    Participant

Let’s spill the beans! :P
    Mine is an all rounder. Great cook and handles all household chores amazingly. (Another reason for being lazy)

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I do not have a better half yet, so can’t say. :hihi: But I generally do not like to work with someone in the kitchen. :shy:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

tanya20025 
    Participant

Hehehe! Mine cant even make Maggi!

Tanya

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Aww Tanya. Who would want to leave your yummy food and cook their own? :hihi:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Anj 
    Participant

He knows to make tea and now a days learning cooking from his mom bcz once I told that I don’t like to work in kitchen so he told me sikh leta hu els donu bhuke marenge. Now he know to make some good dishes . He is lovely partner

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

He is good and super finicky. I am worse in kitchen. So we end up fighting whenever we cook together. I have a love hate relationship with my bf cooking. :headscratch:

Crispy 
    Participant

My bf is a amazing at kitchen.. Aisa unki mumma and cousins bolte :p in fact right now he is in kitchen with his mumma making ‘matar paneer’ ki sabji.. 😋 He even give me tips whenever i cook something and i mostly try his recipes only 😀

Smita T 
    Participant

He can cook enough to survive not good enough to make an entire meal himself :biggrin:

Smita T 
    Participant

Shivangi – Lucky you !! :yes:

vandna jain vandna jain 
    Participant

He can make tea, coffee and maggi :)
    This is the case with me too :headbang: :headbang:

http://thecolorfulmess.com/

Niruss Niruss 
    Participant

He is a great cook and handles all house hold chores smartly as we have long distance relation when he comes i enjoy his cooking because we both are foodies and we can eat everything together.this is the main reason i miss him like hell.

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

I have never seen him cook! :rofl:

Madhur 
    Participant

Don’t have a better half, but when will be there I prefer that he have at least basic cooking skills. :yes:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Ahhhhhh he is pretty cool… I haven’t tasted his dishes so far and I dont think he makes also.. but yeah he does good chopping, cleans the dishes.. what more could I ask for? :hihi: :hihi:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.