How to get rid of onion juice smell from hair?

Forums 2. Makeup and Beauty How to get rid of onion juice smell from hair?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saloni_fizzy sparkles 5 days, 15 hours ago.

• Author
     Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

It has been a very popular remedy that onion juice is very effective for hair growth.. I tried it a couple of times, grinded the onions together, got their juice out, massaged it on the scalp with a cotton, kept it for 30 minutes and then washed it off.. but it was not a great experience because I could still smell onions for the next 3-4 days in my hair despite of using herbal essences which is a shampoo with really strong fragrance! :headbang: Is there any way out to get rid of that pungent smell? :headbang:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I also cannot stand onions. My eyes water like crazy for hours if someone cuts an onion around me. :headbang: Have you tried mixing it with some other ingredient that does not smell?

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Hahaha yes even my eyes water like crazy but hair ke liye kuch bhi :hihi: :hihi: haven’t tried mixing anything.. I think it is a god idea to mix some essential oil :high5:

Renuka Reddy 
    Participant

always mix lemon juice or any essential oil to onion juice and then apply..it will reduce the pungent smell.. And for time being apply some hair oil which has strong herbal fragrance and wash your hair..

Well behaved women always take tym to create history..

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Okay wowwww…. those ideas sound really cool :high5: :high5: :high5: I will surely get some nice smelling essential oil and try the lemon juice idea as well… thanks a lot :high5:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.