How to learn Hindi?

Forums 1. General Chit-Chat How to learn Hindi?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 3 days, 7 hours ago.

• Author
     Resh 
    Participant

Hey Ladies..!

Could you pls suggest me on how to learn Hindi faster? I Badly wanna learn Hindi for a very long time but I wasn’t searching for the easiest way and my search never ended.

So bringing in the practicality, pls suggest me on how to learn Hindi? Just the spoken Hindi indeed.

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Youtube videos can help you as they have a long series of videos :high5: also there are so many apps available on the phone and taking up classes is the best thing ever :high5:

ArpitaNandi ArpitaNandi 
    Participant

Surround yourself with Hindi speaking friends, watch Hindi movies with English subtitles and try your best to speak in the language, even if you screw up. That’s how I became fluent in Kannada!

Live well and love better!
    Arpita
    Sugar And Spice And All That's Nice

Madhur 
    Participant

Only way to learn a language is by speaking with others. First start off with Youtube videos and talk with people who speak Hindi :smile:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

You may start with songs, movies and YT videos. If someone around you speaks Hindi, converse with them. :high5:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.