How to learn Hindi?

Forums 1. General Chit-Chat How to learn Hindi?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Hey Ladies..!

Could you pls suggest me on how to learn Hindi faster? I Badly wanna learn Hindi for a very long time but I wasn’t searching for the easiest way and my search never ended.

So bringing in the practicality, pls suggest me on how to learn Hindi? Just the spoken Hindi indeed.

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Youtube videos can help you as they have a long series of videos :high5: also there are so many apps available on the phone and taking up classes is the best thing ever :high5:

ArpitaNandi ArpitaNandi 

Surround yourself with Hindi speaking friends, watch Hindi movies with English subtitles and try your best to speak in the language, even if you screw up. That’s how I became fluent in Kannada!

Live well and love better!
    Sugar And Spice And All That's Nice

Only way to learn a language is by speaking with others. First start off with Youtube videos and talk with people who speak Hindi :smile:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

You may start with songs, movies and YT videos. If someone around you speaks Hindi, converse with them. :high5:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.