How to take care of chemically damaged hair?

Forums B4. Hair Care How to take care of chemically damaged hair?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 4 months ago.

• Author
     Pratiksha 
    Participant

Hi,
    I got my hair straightened in January 2016. Now, my hair have become really frizzy and curly. They look horrible. I either have to use a hair straightener every time I wash them, which leads to further damage, or tie them up. Could someone suggest ways to repair my hair, please?

Cherish all those little memories that make you feel alive.

mansi jain 
    Participant

The only thing you can do is to cut your straightened hair as they can’t be treated now. Use conditioners every time u wash your hair, deep condition every week. You can also try the no poo method. It really helps to soften the hair. Stop using your straightner for sometime, let your new hair heal.

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

First of all, stop damaging it further. So, ditch your straighteners and dryers. Second, great a hair care routine with an SLS free shampoo, a conditioner, a very moisturising mask and hair oil. Here are some more tips to help you:

How to Prevent Hair Loss And Breakage Due To Smoothing

How To Fix Damaged Hair

How To Revive Damaged Hair Follicles With Home Remedies

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Keep your hot tools away since you are damaging them further.. use them only one a week or so for weekends or special times :high5: :high5: also keep oiling your hair with olive oil, it helps a lot :high5: also attaching a few links here of hair masks that you can try :high5:

DIY Moisturizing Hair Mask for Frizzy Hair

Aloe Vera and Coconut Oil Hair Pack for Damaged Hair

How To Make Rough Hair Soft

Hope it helps :high5:

Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 
    Participant

I think shikha and saloni have shared enough good ways to cure your damaged hair. All you can do is go for a fresh cut, start taking care of them without usually any chemicals or heat

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.