Husband is not initiating in sex

Forums 4. Family, Relationships And Personal Issues Husband is not initiating in sex

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Nimisha27 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author
     Prabha 
    Participant

Hi all,
    It’s been 4 months we got married and after one month of marriage he went to Abroad.. Next month I’m planning to go abroad for few weeks.. My problem is my husband is not showing any interest and not initiating sex during those days after marriage.. Even I told him that u are not romantic at all.. I Feel embarrassed when I initiate sex. I Feel bore.. Even if I wear sexy dress it doesn’t mind him.. How can I deal

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

I think you will have to talk it out with him that you are not liking it and if this keeps on happening, your marriage won’t work because it is an important part.. you guys can visit a sexpert who will uide you with it :high5: you are telling you feel awkward when you initiate sex, he may be feeling the same.. so understand why he is behaving that way

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

You need to increase and improve your communication :high5:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Nemesis 
    Participant

This is why you don’t buy a car without going for a test ride first. :smile:

Nimisha27 
    Participant

Hi dear,
    An open conversation with your husband is the solution. Tell him that you like to being close to him.if there is something that is bothering him ,he can tell you.Also not initiating and not interested are two different things.May be he likes it when you initiate.There can be so many reasons…only solution is openly talking about it.One advice please don’t discuss this with your family members or friends,men don’t like to discuss such issues with their close circle.Once have a thorough talk with your husband if that doesn’t work go to some councellor.

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.