I am looking for a job in the USA

Forums B1. Study, Jobs, and Careers I am looking for a job in the USA

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Neha 8 months ago.

• Author
     Neha 
    Participant

Hey,
    I have shifted to US around 4 months back and have started looking for a job here. I was looking for IT companies but as I do not have work experience I am unable to do so. So I am thinking to do some short course in IT and to consult some consultancies. I am keeping all options open so I am looking for volunteering jobs in schools as well..Any suggestions?
    How did you guys in US start your job search? I am getting bored sitting at home :headbang: :waa:

Aanchal Aanchal 
    Participant

If you have IT background and have h1b then just contact consulatncy services…they will put you in marketing and help you in finding job and if you don’t have h1b then also they will help you out, the only thing is your payroll will be run by them i.e you will be their employee, and they will pay you on a ratio basis 70:30 or 80:20(30% or 20% will be their part), it varies depending upon consultancy/situation. you will find a lot of consultancy services online.

anny

Neha 
      Participant

Thanks.I have started looking for Consultancies. :smile:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.