If you could play a role in a movie, then which movie would that be?

Forums 3. Bollywood/ Hollywood/ TV/ Celebrities! If you could play a role in a movie, then which movie would that be?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saloni_fizzy sparkles 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

At times there are so many movies and when we watch the movie we always think that, that is just me! :high5: :high5: If given a chance I would play the role of “Rebecca Bloomwards” in the movie “confessions of a shopaholic” :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: that is so me, I always get attracted to stores and I have to buy a few things when I have to go out and then I do not like it anymore after 2-3 times of using it :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: what’s your role and which movie? It can be Bollywood or Hollywood any of these :high5:

Anj 
    Participant

Geet from jab we met. HUMty sharma ki dulhaniya. Or dangal Babita role

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Awww those are super cute movies… you would love wearing those punjabi style clothes :high5: :high5:

mansi jain 
    Participant

Hermione in Harry Potter. Rachel McAdams role in the notebook, because of Ryan Gosling.

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Hahahahaha I would love to do that too when it is Ryan Gosling :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :high5:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I want to play Cameron Diaz’s character from The Holiday and live in that house with Jude Law. :shy:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Hahahaha everyone would want to play those roles for the guys :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.