Jumpsuits for pear shaped body

Forums 5. Fashion Jumpsuits for pear shaped body

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mansi jain 10 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     mansi jain 
    Participant

I have always loved jumpsuit but never really wore them because of my body. What kind of Jumpsuits would look good on pear shaped body?

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

You can wear all the kinds of jumpsuits.. probably a jumpsuit which is printed on the top.. it will keep the eyes off from your lower bottom which will be heavy… you can also add a jacket to it :) a jumpsuit which has an elastic near the waist area so that it will keep the eyes on the curves and not the lower body :high5:

Captain obvious Captain obvious 
    Participant

Preferably v neck or boat neck and sleeves that make shoulders look broad.
    You can add a thick belt right in the mid waist ( not lower waist!) To balance out the the weight

Sumedha Sumedha 
    Participant

You can wear a jumpsuit which is fitted on top and has flared bottoms. Wear a statement neckpiece to draw attention away from the bottom

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Earth without art is just 'Eh'.

Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 
    Participant

I think pastel and printed jumpsuits would flatter any body type.But if your concern is the fit, i would suggest you to try different prints, styles of jumpsuits on you before deciding on one or many, may be ;)

mansi jain 
    Participant

Thanks guys!

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.