Kajol chapter is over for Karan Johar!

Forums 3. Bollywood/ Hollywood/ TV/ Celebrities! Kajol chapter is over for Karan Johar!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Saloni_fizzy sparkles 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author
    pllvb pllvb 
    Participant

Another friendship shattered :sad: Kajol has been Karan’s lucky charm. From starring in his blockbuster career defining hit Kuch Kuch Hota Hai to doing cameos for good luck in other Johar movie songs :high5: Karan recently released a statement in which he mentioned that he does not have a relationship with Kajol anymore. They don’t even talk! Apparently the problem started because of Ajay Devgan, Kajol’s husband. And Kajol did not support her friend Karan but sided Ajay. Now we really do not know the other side of the story. But I think it :headscratch: is a classic case wherein the wife has to pick sides. Choosing love or friendship. These situations get quiet tricky and confusing :sad: I love Kajol and Karan both and its just sad to know that we will never see them create magic on screen again. Or will they patch up? What do you think?

Smita T 
    Participant

Thats sad. They were such good friends , and have seen each other through so many things in life. But why is Ajay suddenly against Karan, there must be a third person involved. Otherwise Ajay has dealt with Karan & Kajols friend for 15-20 years now. I do hope they patch up.

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

It’s sad to see their friendship coming to an end. Such a sad end to such a long friendship. Hope things get better.

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

tanya20025 
    Participant

Cant say because we simply cant trust the media! They will write anything for high TRP’s. A simple statement can be well moulded by them to earn maximum profit.

I hope it’s not true.

Tanya

Smita T 
      Participant

Tanya, Actually Karan Johar himself has stated in his book that his friendship with Kajol is over. Its not media speculated.

thecheekyDNA thecheekyDNA 
    Participant

It’s not media. Karan has written about this in his new book!

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

It’s disheartening! :sad: They were great friends and I can’t see people part ways after having so much to remember. :cry:

Madhur 
    Participant

It’s sad really but it’ Bollywood so maybe they will patch up soon. :smile:

Suchitra Suchitra 
    Participant

I think every kind of relationship does hit a rough patch once in a while. And because this is Bollywood, the whole world knows about it. Theirs has been such a long friendship that I hope they will reconcile once the situation cools down a little since they are both sensible people. I heard that this happened because of the ADHM and Shivaay clash.

Be Positive and Keep Smiling! You are beautiful!!!

Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 
    Participant

This was so sad to read..such a great friendship it was..some misunderstandings and it’s all gone :sad:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

It is very sad to see people drifting apart like this :headbang: :headbang: especially when it is best friends like Kajol and Karan :headbang: :headbang: hope things get better and we get to see them back together :high5:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.