Kumkumadi Oil – Kama Ayurveda OR Dr.Kotakkal?

Forums 2. Makeup and Beauty Kumkumadi Oil – Kama Ayurveda OR Dr.Kotakkal?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Madhur 2 days, 1 hour ago.

• Author
    Vinnimeow Vinnimeow 
    Participant

Hello women,

How all of you have been?

I have finished up three bottles of Kama Ayurveda Kumkumadi Oil and I have been immensely happy with the results. It keeps the skin moisturized, clears and evens out the skin. The only gripe I have is the price. Though a bottle lasts me 2-3 months, still it pinches a little. :sad:

I ordered Dr Kotakkal Kumkumadi Oil last week and have been using it since one week. I have to say that I am not buying Kama one anytime soon now. Dr Kotakkal one has a bit thicker texture, but it glides smoothly on skin and gets absorbed very nicely. I feel the same as I felt on using Kama one. Plus it is for INR 369!!! :balle: :balle:

This comparison is for all who would like to try the face oil, but have been avoiding the four digit dent in their debit/credit card for Kama product. Go for Kama if you like luxurious Ayurveda feel or go for Dr Kotakkal one if you are good with an eye drop kinda bottle. Either way, you will not be sorry! :yes:

Let me know if you have used both. How has been your experience? :smile:

Anj 
    Participant

I have used kottakal one in past and happy with tht kama is expensive

jomolimbb 

Kottakal if you can get the original one from the pharmacy…there are some dupes doing the rounds….get it from your city’s kottakal store :)

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

I haven’t used any but tempted to use both.. I have oily and acne-prone skin.. could you tell be which one would be better and what results did you see after using it? :high5:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

I have used both and I feel both work the same. :shy: I hate how Kama has increased the price so much, it’s crazy now. I will again opt for kottakkal once my current Kama bottle gets over. :high5:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

leel 
    Participant

If you are so particular about the luxury ayurveda feeling, buy Kama’s product once and reuse the bottle. :rofl: :biggrin:

Madhur 
      Participant

:hihi: :hihi:

Madhur 
    Participant

I love Kama’s kumkumadi oil and have tried many other oils but none compared well to it, usage and result wise. I at last ended up using those oils for body. I am surprised that I didn’t bought Kotakkal oil before considering they manufacture Kama’s kumkumadi oil. Will definitely try it & hopefully will be able to save 2000 bucks :hihi: :high5:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.