Latest Indian style

Forums 1. General Chit-Chat Latest Indian style

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Neet Neet 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author
    Neet Neet 
    Participant

Hello friends
    how are you doing today? One of our frnds is travelling to US next month and I am pretty excited for the Indian stuff they will bring. I need your favor to complete my shopping list gals.. :high5:
    So what styles are trending these days in kurtis bottoms other than anarkalis, Palazzos, cigar pants??? Also if you can give idea if those styles suit 30s gals as well.. :yes:
    And the saree lovers of MG group, pls shed some light on “kalamkaris” “jamdanis” “Assam mekhala” “Paithani” :high5: I am in love with Handcrafted woven sarees these days and really want to increase my collection with this unique heritage from all over country. Share your heirloom heritage sarees story and information on how and where to get these artistic flavors..
    Thanx in advance :dance: :dance:

If you can dream it, you can do it..... :)

Nidhi Nidhi 
    Participant

Hi Neetu!
    For sarees, check out nalli.com, shatika.co.in, or mrignayani.com. You can get an idea of the current trends. Nalli has the most genuine products and the prices are also reasonable.
    For Kurtis & bottoms, I suggest you to check out Jabong and Myntra and ask your friend to visit local stores in Delhi for it.

If I need the moon, I'll bring it down myself!

Neet Neet 
      Participant

wow great Nidhi.. :jaiho: you are a saviour… I will do it right away thanx dear.. :dance: :dance:

If you can dream it, you can do it..... :)

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.