Lisa Haydon shares a picture while breastfeeding her son

Forums 3. Bollywood/ Hollywood/ TV/ Celebrities! Lisa Haydon shares a picture while breastfeeding her son

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mansi jain 2 months ago.

• Author
     mansi jain 
    Participant

Lisa Haydon recently gave birth to a boy and it was all over the news Now she has shared a picture of her with her child and it is so beautiful! See for yourself. I love how she didn’t shy away from posting a breastfeeding picture in spite of the haters who have nothing good to do! The picture did have some vulgar comments on Instagram and it was super sad to see that. What do you think of this picture?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

That is such a bold picture :high5: :high5: and the bond looks so cute.. when she might have uploaded this picture, she was I guess ready for the good and bad comments both :headbang: :high5:

mansi jain 
    Participant

She disabled the comments now because of such stupid people in our country!

SohelaM 
    Participant

I don’t understand this aversion to breastfeeding that is there. I have seen women having to sit in public restrooms breastfeeding their children because its not’proper’ to do it in public view. For the breastfeeding week a lot of celebs in Hollywood have been posting similar pictures on their social media and I personally feel these pictures are beautiful. A mother and child sharing a special bond can anything be more beautiful?? But no, there are some elements in our society who have to make even this perverse!! :nono: :nono:

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Good, she disabled the comments. It’s a beautiful picture, though. :smile:

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

mansi jain 
      Participant

Yes it is lovely and I didn’t find it vulgar at all, though many people wrote such absurd things!

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.