I had to cut my long beautiful hair..

Forums B4. Hair Care I had to cut my long beautiful hair..

This topic contains 19 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  jomolimbb 6 months ago.

• Author
     mansi jain 
    Participant

I have always been a fan of long hair till I actually had them! Recently i grew my hair till my waist,since i have wavy hair it looked beautiful but I had a crappy time managing them! I wonder how people manage who have hair till hips. Now I had my hair cut a little below my shoulders and I love how manageable they are. What do you prefer when it comes to the length of hair?

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

Even though long hair looks beautiful, I prefer to have short hair. It is easily manageable.

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Suchitra Suchitra 
    Participant

I have always kept my hair long. I never let it get shorter than waist length. Recently, I went for a trim and misjudged the amount of hair the stylist wanted to cut. My hair is about an inch shorter than elbow length now but I feel like I got a bob or a lob. :cry: I can’t wait for my hair to go back to its former length. It takes a little bit of work but I prefer long hair.

Be Positive and Keep Smiling! You are beautiful!!!

tanya20025 
    Participant

Iam not a fan of long hair. I always prefer mid-length or short as I find them more stylish.

Tanya

Dheeptha Kumar Dheeptha Kumar 

Mansi! Hi5 :biggrin: I have a long wavy hair till my hips! :pompom:

Vinnimeow Vinnimeow 
    Participant

I always prefer shoulder length hair. Manageable for everyday and looks good. :yes:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

I have always loved long hair.. but my hair starts looking all thin once they grow.. :hihi: but yet I would never cut them short :high5:

Suguna Suguna 
    Participant

I have waist length, so like it as they are. Can’t imagine if the length is reduced :scared:

Madhur 
    Participant

Long hair demands too much commitment, so I prefer them short. :biggrin:

René René 
    Participant

Me too. How do people manage and take care of long hair? :headscratch: I’ve had shoulder length hair most of my life. The longest I ever grew my hair was a few inches short of waist level. I decided to grow my hair a few years ago but then I became unwell and couldn’t take care of my hair. :waa:

I’m thinking of getting a haircut too. Any recommendations? :smile: I might try growing them below hip level again when I get better. :scared:

"Only those who dare to fail greatly, can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy, Cape Town (1966)

Pooju Pooju 
    Participant

I have long hair little below waist .. as my hair is perfect straight I have to braid most of the time :headbang: . I love long hair but when it takes more time to dry my hair I :nono: used to think about having a hair cut and forget when it dries :rofl:

Esha Esha 
    Participant

I love thick long hair. Last year I had severe hairfall issue due to antibiotics and some hormonal betrayals -_-
    So had to chop it off. It is growing back long and thick again :dance: :dance: :dance:

pllvb pllvb 
    Participant

I think short hair look very chic! The fact that it is easily manageable is bonus. However I like long hair on myself. I don’t mind the extra effort maintaining it.

jomolimbb 

I loveeeeeee long hair, and you had waist length hair :waa: :waa: Since I have curly hair, it always rolls up to shoulder level :cry: :cry:

mansi jain 
      Participant

Even I have curly wavy hair. But I just refused to cut it for an year or so :biggrin: Finally had a hair cut this january. Loving my new short hair.

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

Medium length. Can’t have that much weight on my head.

Shivangi.Chauhan Shivangi.Chauhan 
    Participant

Always been a fan of short hair

ak1412 ak1412 
    Participant

Love shoulder length hair! I like my hair to be a couple inches below my shoulders. I had long, long hair below my hips for two years cause I wanted t try growing it out. I hated it SO much and took almost 15 inches off!

Keep calm and be crazy, laugh, love and live it up because this is the oldest you've been and the youngest you'll ever be again!

Rehnuma 
    Participant

I had thick, silky perfect here and that’s why tortured it and experienced a lot. Now all of the pride is gone. I had thick, long hair. As i am in a hectic life , I cannot commit too much for it, so grew lots of splits ends, roughness etc. So, I chopped it off to shoulder length. Since then it’s always mid length. Easy, manageable and you can style it in many ways (which I could not do when I had hip length hair). But, I still wish to grow my hair that long.

jomolimbb 

I love long wavy hairs but mine never grows till that length, why did you cut :pan:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.