A long lasting inexpensive perfume to make me feel like a princess

Forums 2. Makeup and Beauty A long lasting inexpensive perfume to make me feel like a princess

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Saloni_fizzy sparkles 8 months ago.

• Author
     [email protected] 
    Participant

I want a perfume which is inexpensive long lasting and has a sweet smell. It should stay at least for 10-12 hours. I should feel like a princess due to its smell. People surrounding me should appreciate me due to my smell. Please suggest the best. :nails: :dance: :waa: :waiting:

nupoor_n nupoor_n 

Burberry has a perfume(I am forgetting the name, it comes in a long glass bottle). I think you are looking for something like that. It’s feminine and fresh.
    Also, there is nothing like an inexpensive perfume that lasts that long. Maybe a roll on or Magnet. But this should fit the bill. Hope you’ll like it.

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

This one is not inexpensive but it is feminine and lasts long.

Ricci Ricci Eau de Parfum by Nina Ricci – Review

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

jomolimbb 

Spinz roll on – it will cost you just 10 RS :tongue:

Madhur 
    Participant

You can also check out Vanessa’s perfume. They are really inexpensive and some of its fragrance last longer. Also, you can check out ittar if they are available anywhere nearby your place. If you are from Delhi, then you can get some great fragrances for nominal price. Check the stores nearby Janpath. :smile:

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

You can check out St. Marquis perfumes.. they smell really amazing, cost less and last for a good time too :high5: :high5: also you can check out the body shop strawberry fragrance mist :high5: :high5: royal blue lady is one more option :high5:

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.