Love vs arranged marriage, which one works better?

Forums 4. Family, Relationships And Personal Issues Love vs arranged marriage, which one works better?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  vaani 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Mimly 
    Participant

Ladies, please share your opinions on this point. According to you which one works better, love or arranged marriage?

mansi jain 
    Participant

I don’t think we can generalise and say if something works better than the other. I have seen arrange marriage work and love marriage not work as well! It’s the people who make it work. But if you ask me I will definitely choose love marriage for myself as I would wanna choose my partner myself rather than someone else because that way I know him better.

Anj 
    Participant

Once you are married thn doesn’t matter it was love or arranged . ONLY thing which makes difference is understanding between partners .

ShikhaSS ShikhaSS 

It depends on both partners, not which type of marriage you’ve opted for. Even arranged marriages aren’t the same these days. You can actually go ahead, meet and talk to the person even in an arranged setup before saying yes.

Don't Worry, Be Sexy! ;)

Inspiration 
    Participant

Noone I would say !!

Saloni_fizzy sparkles 

Anything would work better if you work to make it better :high5: :high5: there are perks of relationship and downfalls in relationship as well which would occur in both :high5:

akhilasri 
    Participant

My Point Of View Love Cum Arranged Marriage is Better.

vaani 
    Participant

I feel arranged, as the decision to spend lives together is made more rationally than based on infatuation. In modern times there is plenty of time to get to know the person before making the final judgement but at least the person has been pre-approved by family.

makeupandbeauty.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.